Friday 19 December 2008

goodtrip ? xD

goodtrip ? awuu.. HAHAH ! yesterday, my whole day and night was so muchh sucks and badtrip sungguhh. but not until after midnight. hee. x)

i was berchat smaa sii ayam kesayangankuu last night. and it was so muchh usual between us. weird ? i know.. kami andangg begituu. like, eventho we dint even contact for an ages, but once kmii bcontact, same old shit happens on a different days. HAHAH. thats the special between us. xD last night, it all started when i told her that, paramore's vocalist, i findout macam mukaa sii ayam. and yes, last night jugak, it was my first time tertengok-ed video clip decode by paramore. and again, soundtrack twilight juaa ! heeh..

talking, talking.. sampaii panjangg. and we even talked about "the so-called cool" past that we've been thro. which its turned to be jadii bahann ketawaaa tplngg. HAHAH. so, funny ! but, SERIOUS SHIT, I DO MISSED IT !! not.. HAHAH ! and yeahh.. she is so well known to be a girl who brings me luck, semangat and all that jiwangg thingy. whichh, yes.. once again, she lighten up my fcut up mood. hee. thanks yam ! *hugs..

i was dii tv's room while berchatting withh her. kononnyaa, kn meliat bulaa laa nie. tpii, ndaa waa ! so, im watchingg afc instead. HAHAH ! pasal, i was hungry muchh BRABIS !! xS after menikus dii dapur, i was merakat still beronline withh her. until i terlalaii-ed tengok ituu 'liecense to grill'. that dood was grilling segalaaa kambengg waa ! hahah. steak ? mannn.. that would be just so perfect if adaa infront of me awal anii. *anggann anggann. hee. xP so, since she called me sii kambengg drii duluu sudahh ! i was so terinfluenced tplngg kn makan kambeng sjaa. i even love lamb chop ! ohh, nyam nyam ! HAHAH ! x9

sekalii, i even berchatting withh my kl's chicks. hee. i wanted her picture. err.. wait, pictures ? xP hahah. i laughed alot tho. and my mood was back to kebiasaannyaa. xD and than, i ended my menyubuhh session when i realized its almost pagii. err.. outside was tarangg plngg sudahh. and, me.. opend everything smpaii tinggal boxer, and hell yaaa i fcuked my bed withh my deeep sleeep ! hee.. x))


but surprisingly, i wokeup at err.. 1ishh ? atuu punn pasal, abng's knocked my heaven's door berijap muchh.. paniced waa kuu selajur.. pkir apaa ! rupanyaa, hes bringing the very good news to my room ! hee. xD so, yeahh.. bgn tdur sudahh bhagiaa. hee. xD and i know that my day will be perfecto today ! hee. xDxD

i went out of my room, and finds that, iman was there withh her kakaa hanaa. they ate alots of chocos. macaaam, akuuu mauu ! hahah. and iman, gaves me some ! hee. kiuuut ! xD ohh, and kamuu, kamuu.. my imanlove adangg begituu. if kmuu mintaa apaa sjaa and even food that she like the most punn, im sure yaa bgii tuu. tidak karit ho like her amit. xP IF.. kmuu ask her nicely. badly punn knaa bgii i think.. lagii tiaa yaaa ijap tuu. lol..

so, i ate chocos for my lunchh today. while watching mami jarum ? like, yeaaa right ! kakaaa laa tuu pnyaa krajaa. ceritaa yg borengg borengg atuu. HAHAH ! *hugs youu kaa. xP

and so, she was telling me that shes gonna watchh movie tonight and i asked what movie ? she said, maybe twilight.. erkhh *bibir biut.. againn withh the twilight thinggy ?? mannn.. x\ then, she was like, ko mauu ikut ? since yesterday ko indaa jdii meliat.. *believe me, she said it in menyindir ways ! heeh.. so, i layann sjaa tiaa. since she said, shes gonna bwaa sii kl's chicks. then, why not mann.. hee. xD

then, since its thursday. here got tahlil. so.. hemm.. nothing muchh to say about it. as usual, the cousins gonna gathered here, blaa blaa blaa. while me, locked myself alone in my room. i was tertdur after i done my shower. so, yeahh.. but, i dint missed the funn thing, where all the cousins hangging out dii tv's room beibun, berlaughing and all that pasal we're watching 'macam macam aznil'.. likee, whaaaaat ?! i know.. heeh.. but, its funn tho. cant deny that. hee.

and so, by 9ishh.. im all ready to go bermovie. wel, to be honest, Ive been ready for an hours mann. sampaii tertdur ? heeh.. sadangg ~ then, abng didi's datangg to fetchh us. and, we're off to qlap mall. but, before that. kmi raunn gadong punn sampat. again, gadongg.. no else to go than gadong. heeh.. gadong was ramaii tdii tho. x)

by 10ishh, we were dii qlap mall and belii tickets and popcorn, drinks and all. and thank god, kmii tak liat twilight ! HAHAH ! kmii tengok-ed ceritaa, 'yes, mann'. macam, bruu juaaa tdii me and kakaa liat 'yes, mann''s one on one dii tv tdii patangg. hee. and yes, its siuk.. caaaalii muchh ! jimm carey waa tuu yo.. hahah. and i just wishh that i was highhper up tdii before liat that movie. too bad that thing ahir datang. not that ahir plngg. but, just.. antahh.. respect i guess ? beyond my kakaaa and the bf. and kl's chicks ? hee. xP but i dint pulled the trigger, pasal i was invited to a beachh esok pagii. whichh lgii kick waa tuu munn berhighhper di beachh. hee. xD

but then, my hatii indaa nyamann rasaa. pasal, i wanna know how this thing brings me. macam, i keep on whispered and says, krgthh drumahh. and yes, since im home now. i wanna pull some trigger. HAHAH ! adious ! xP



ohh, before that.. i learned something from my badtrip kelmarinn. is just that, nothing harmfull if we do sabar abit. hee. and i believe, things happen withh their own reason. hee. and and, youu will get what youu want if youu dint even plann it. so, yeahh.. never gives hope on your planned. hee. okey dokey then. nights people ! x)

No comments: