Sunday 25 January 2009

aiyo..

i just done my simple meal. so, here i wanna sambung back what happennd. hee.

before that, fiffy rupanyaa yg buat the choco cupcakes and its all for me. hahah. xP so, yeahh.. as i was asleep nyamanlyy. i heard something boom boom boon on my door. but, macam mimpii juaa kuu. so, i ignored it and sambungg my sleepingg. hahah. xP

by 3ishh subuhh, i wokeup and biasaa, as i said tdi, trus blogging. and yeahh.. i went out after that, and makann. melayan footie sekajap and now im in my room berdvd. swordfishh is on awal ani. since, i watched it sudahh, so, liat cematuu cematuu tiaa sjaa. and yes, bgn tdur tdii, supposed kn call her. but, since no answer, indaa jdi tiaa. and yes, i miss her already. x\ she did mc-ed me masaa makan tdii. but, when im done everything, kes kn berotp thh nie. no answer punn juaa. so, i just let her sleep nyamanly. x)

and yes, nothing to say punn juaa here. i just posted juaa tdii. just that, this is the sambungg of my post, aiyahh.. thats why this post aiyo. hahah ! apaakn ?! lame ! xP so, i think im really done blogging for now. bnr, bnr nie.. hahah ! xP wel, bh, bhh.. will post more interesting stuffs soon when its happend to me. have a nice day kamu kamuu. adious ! xD

No comments: