Monday 19 January 2009

enjoyd.

as i was sayingg, i dont wanna go to sleep since daddy wanna brings me out in the morning, so i kept my eyes wide opennd. but, then daddy came down and said, maybe later. so, since he said that way, i rann to my bed and had my rest. but, i cant even shut my eyes either. since, my body were so weak enoughh to walk around, so i let it rest by laying down on my bed. i know that i need to sleep though. was tired as well. since watching some dvds no longer working on my sleepless, so i started to figure that i should read something. reading always makes me wanna sleep. its since before way back to my school time. so, i was thinking that, why not i read some blogs ? it might helps my sleepless i thought. so, i grabed my phone and started my readingg. funny thing happend. instead of getting sleepy, i enjoyd reading it. i read one to another. whichh all ? yes, i read all blogs that ive linked. and no excluded. some blogs that i dont feels like reading it, also i read. i was just being random and wanting to know that something i dont ? so, i noticed something while im reading all of it. that is, where some of youu blogger had the talent. what i mean by talent is, the way they posted and created their blogs. like, how young their were created their own blogs. just so people will enjoyd their blogs and stuff. some, they interest people by editting their photos. did youu see what im trying to reachh youu here ? back to my case, cause of thats all, my eyes wont shut easily. i enjoyed visiting and reading it. eventhough, theres some spelling error or whatever. but yet, i still cann understand what their trying to tell. i even laughed for some funny stories. i even cann tell whos being sad, happy, stressfull and even missingg-ing there passes. i even more enjoyed reading when its all about their lifestyle. i even realized some blogs impressed their feelings by posting some pictures, video songs and even wrote some lyrics on their blogs. ohh and the way they put and adjust their coloured words. its just interesting muchh. different people, different feelings, and different blogs. since im reading it from a to z, my eyes were still wont shut. until i covered my face withh my 'bantal busuk' where we used to call it, and yeahh.. again i majaly enjoyed reading your blogs people. ohh, and some blogs i realised that, they even link me back ! hahah. but no sweat, shit happens right ? hee. so, enough said. till next time againn will read all a to z bloggers. x)

No comments: