Friday 6 February 2009

everything is different when youre not around

:) hello. wiraa, its raining outside there. pun raining at ppb i guess? you know when its raining, it reminds me of you. i miss you buckhead. we all do i guess. kan? x) my midnight isn't the same as always. used to go online ni with you, back before you berjahat with me. xp damnit, its just different. tapi, few nights before you gone to ppb, no jahat jahat tiaa. sweeeet x)

thankyou wehh, for being there when i needed youu. thanks for trusting me to do all of this. will hold your words and we both make it real when you come back later. haha. bengang people what ive been saying about? we promised. but its not right for me to tell tell here since im not allowed to.. er, maybe. xP all i keep saying in my mind is HURRY BACK buckhead. x) see wehh, the rain is getting havier. bowhh xP

though youve been bad to me some times, andang pun si wehh devil. but, the other site of you, youre baik. agree people? awu jaa. youve said to me theres no use to have a gun without bullets. ingat wehh? time kecundang nii. with tears and stuff, you've been there with me. to support me and never gaveup. thankyou once again, i achieved one of my dreams sudahh. *hugs.. ohh wehh, i just can't think of any other words right noww to make this post sparks. all i want to say is, i miss the past. and i need it now. its like, my night is a nightmare. hope you doing fine now. bet yore in your doom, with your roomate, sleepingg. have a nice dream dear. and all of us here pray for your joy, be good in class and find new friends. ofcourse, your roomate will be your first friend. i guarenteee! xP setauu. hahaha. mcm membaca saja you ah. hope you will x)

bh bhh.. its midnight, and it will not be wise for me and for youu readers yang have school later to be late to bed x) good night people. and thanks for reading.

p/s : wehh, i sayang youu.

No comments: