Thursday 28 January 2010

my dad is my hero. x')

first of all, i would like to say im sorry dad. i dint meant to hurts youu. its just that, i dont like when youre acting on your on ways. it hurts me alot. i know its difficult for me to say this. actually, i do love youu for the rest of my heart, dad. without youu, im nothing. eventho we're not that sekepala, but all i even wanted is just youu being a father and me being your son. i just need to be loved by youu. thats gonna be enough for me. i know i did alots of mistakes sudahh. i know it hurts youu. eventho youu dont know why im being stressfull enough. atuu punn sebenarnyaa, its because of youu dad. i had to admit it.

it hurts me when youu get hurt. seriously, everytime im alone in my room, i did think how to solve your problems. how to clear your dept. i even cried. youu dont know that. i cried inside. eventho youu had to pay your dept, but youu still can lend me some money. i know its so muchh pengorbanan. and it can cause youu and mum had a small fight thinking about money. but, i promise youu this dad. one day, withh my business i had, i will clear your dept. i will prove to youu that i can. i know that i can prove nothing now, but one day i will. eventho i had enough buat youu maluu and stressfull. masaa i was in school and till im here now alive. i know i always menyusahkan youu dad. and, here i wanna say again im sorry for many reason.

i know that i dint make youu proud of your son. i know that. but, being a father like youu, i always admire youu because youu can still accept me as your son. youu can still do anything for me. eventho im the one who indaa peduli langsung. i love youu dad, i always do. youu are my hero. and i promise youu, i will be your hero one day. that i can promise youu. and all i ever dream of is that, i want us to be happy like we were before. walaupun i dint success in my education, which i know youu hate me for being that. but i prove youu wrong, i will success in life. i promise..

one day, i will make youu proud. i want youu to be on top semulaa. like youu used to be before. i just want youu to be my only hero in my life. no used if i just let my tears falling down without i do the things. so, i will and i will do anything to make youu happy. and i will create a smile on your face, agaun ! that i promise youu, daddy. i love youu, H.M. Julaihi.

No comments: