Thursday 11 February 2010

i make it different ..

hello and good morning readers. wel, im bored now di office. so, yeahh.. beblog thh kuu sekajap. hahah. anwy, yes, lately.. im being busy all the way. huhh.. lalahh brabis. but, yatah tuu baa.. the question here is, cann i have my rest ? i believe, resting is just killing my dreams. why i know this ? its because, my abng told me so. this is not the right time for me to get my rest. why ? because, once i see myself on the finish line, thats is the right time for me to get my rest. which is true juaa. he done that. he knows better than i do.

as i said, i wanna make it different. i wanna have a great life. instead of good life. thats what my rich parents said. :) mun gnyaa tauu cakap, siapaa pun bulehh kn ? we need to do the work juaa kn ? so, yeahh.. as the pepatah told us all, "bersusah susah dahulu, bersenang senang kemudian" :) what we all want is, kesenangan right ? i believe nda org yang anehh mauu kesusahan. and yes.. at first, kuu ketawakan tuu that pepatah. macam apaaaaaan i said.. akuu susah kaa, akuu sanang kaa, so what ? but, rupanya.. i was wrong. adaa juaa banarnyaa panyaa. hee. dont do the same mistake that i did. :)

but, yes.. nothing wrong to do alot of mistakes juaa. mengapaa ? pasal, without mistakes, cnaa tnii kan belajar kann ? heeh.. we always belajar from our mistakes. so, indaa salah buat salah. :)

i wanna ask sikit.. do youu wanna have a better life ? no need to answer me. but, youu can answer it to yourself. what do youu want in life ? is your life. youu the one who drive your life. driving without lesen lagi tuu. so, what ? no one will stop youu. and only god cann stop youu. so, live your life. make a different.

theres a words yang give me semangat always.. it says that, " if youu want to make a different in youu, you must always start in a different ways " malaynyaa, " kalau anda mau sesuatu yang berbeza, anda awali dengan sesuatu yang berbeza " so, its your choice. pick your own destiny. make a story of your life. lets fight for freedom ! make it different in youu. success in life all and have a nice day. cheers ! :D

No comments: