Wednesday 24 February 2010

late night work.

last few days also, i was dating "someone". but, after midnight kami pnyaa date. hee. so, let me share abit..

it all started when i first saw her on the valentine's day. her smiles melted me. and yeaah.. she makes me wanna come to know her. theres something in her smiles. but, i dint had the chance to know her yet that time. until our second meet. she was scared usulnyaa to talk to me. idk why.. hahah. too sexy kalii ? cehh ~ :P

we did talks eventho i cant really hear her voice that clear. but, we talked. hee. and yeahh, we started Fb-ing, msn and yadaa yadaa.. and yeahh.. she was there when my ex around. and yeahh.. she knows everything alot about me. eventho we bruu kenal. plus, she even read my blog ani macam sampai abis. haah.. her reason was, she wanted to know me that fast. hee.

then, we usually meet up tiaa. and yeahh.. every late night i meet her, i couldnt and never forget. why ? always something good happened. :):) no need details kliahh ? hahah. so, yeahh.. i ever asked her, why she wanted to meet me up juaa ? her simple answer is, "because of your eyes" and she smiled. ganjil muchh.. indaa punn pernah people said that too me before. abis abis punn, your cute laa, apaa laa.. hahahah ! *indaa besyukur ! :P

and yeahh.. last night i was otp with her. so, yeahh.. funn muchh. hee. sambung chat and yeahh.. shes my night guide. hee. *macam macam sajaa.. HAHAH ! perasan kuu, banyak sudahh org begalar ani indaa pedah pedah. hahah. but, yeahhh.. i think i like her. hee.

dii office awal anii berasap. so, i had to stop sampai dsnii sjaa. so, yeahh.. till here then. cheers people. :):)

No comments: