Sunday 11 April 2010

meeting me baby.

hello blogger.. so, i wanaa share abit about last night. i was damn damn unsober. nyehs.. anyhow.. was having funn juaa laaa. but, fun fun, indaa membagi kesenangan. i always remember this actually.. "kenyamanan adalahh puncaa kegagalan." but, yeahh.. not too muchh jdii thh.. nyehs..

so, i slept at bibi's place dmalam. kes, ngalehh kann driving. but, okehh laaaa.. tertidur actually.. hee. and yeahh.. i woke up late. andd i missed all functions yang menbagii akuu success tdii. :( i learn that for todayy.. andd yeahh.. "learning from our mistakes. rightt ??

then, since theres no plan, i went to meet my baby. my baby and her mum and siblings. we meet up di pantai serasaa tdii. andd it was funn muchh. my baby lagii pakaii pakaian rumahh ! macam apaaa. sexy muchh ! hahah. :P:P and yeahh.. dii pantaii tdii, we meet mizann. hahha. macam apaaa.

so, finally, we meet. hee. ilovemybaby ! hee. nothing much to say here actually. but, yeahh.. we talks alot tdii punn. andd atuu, we even memvainn tdiii ! heee. anyone wanna see my babyy ? haahhah. yes, i believe ramaii yang tertnya tnyaa. whos my baby.. dont worry.. i did post our photos heree. hee. youu cann see, but cannot touchh.. hahha. macam apaa ! :P:P wel, enjoyed watching my photos di bawahh.. hee. selamat malem semuaa ! :D:D





ME&MEBABYY !











No comments: