Saturday 3 April 2010

silly april's fool ! :/

now i know why april's fool is so haram to muslim people. cehhh ~ yaaa juaa org ramai menganakan orng lain. wel, once ive heard that april's fool is when people trying to fool youu around. but, some people will get it, but some dont.. why ? cause, everythings end up with results.

here i wanna share abit about my april's fool shit. nyehs.. it all started when i was berchatting samaa sii bitchh. hahah. but then, antahh, semana mana, it pops out on my mind about that april's fool thingy. its about midnight waa tuu kalii.. kann bitchh ? wel, how its startd, when she was asking me, alum tdur ? indaa kraja esuk ? then i was saying that, indaa. i quit my job sudahh. and she was like, is it ? why ? then, i said, awuu.. i had a fight with my boss. hahah. something like that laa kann bitchh ? and suddenlly, i was fooloing around juaa with me baby. and she was seriously pikir i was mad bnr.. HAHAH1 *sorry sayangg ! :P then, everythings ended when my baby called me selajur.. andd sii bitchh punn trus teputus kamii chat. andd whichh our plan kann menganaakan seseorang indaa clear.

and yeah, long story short, my baby called me. and she was crying mcm.. wow.. akuu waa tefool lehnyaa.. hahah. and yeahh.. then i realized that how jahat is april's fool is. nyehs. again, im sorry love. hee. which in the end, everythings back to normal. hee. :D:D

then, the story between me and my baby, settled. cehh ~ tapii, theres a story that makes me aiyo.. :/ how i wish i could tell youu here, that im sorry. its just april's fool. so, yeahh.. hope youu understand. thats all i wanna tell tell.

keseluruhannya, and kesimpulannya.. akuu punn kanaa april's fool olehh sii bb. macam apaaaa ! hahah. he msg me and telling that hes outside my house. awuuu, eventho i know that yaa kann menganaakan akuu. but, idk.. kuu check waa juaa keluar. macam apaa. hahah. then, i learned something.. fooling around will gives us bad results. nyehs.. i think thats all. inda memberangsangkan my post anii. indaa kuu feel membuat. hahah. lapar kalii pnyaa pasal.. awuu, laparkuuu !! *JUBS, LUNCHH ??

No comments: