Friday 4 June 2010

(:

um.. haaai! im iwani. just to let you guys know.. hee.. wiraa asked me to post something awal ani, then i post lah.. so, here. i wanna share about what happened today.. its not much, but yeahh.. asal ada :)

well, me and wiraa was planning to go out today, which we make it at last.. then, as always before going out, i should tell my mum about it. so yeah, i told my mum that i wanna go out with wiraa.. mum was okay, but she asked me to tell my dad jua.. so, i told both lahh tu.. nyeh..

i called my dad after that and yeahh. he said, let the one who took me jalan, call him.. i was like, fine then. after otp with my dad, i told wiraa about it.. and, blablabla at last wiraa called tia.. then, my dad said, okay.. mau tau apa wiraa kata? katanya '' uncle.. wiraa ni, kawan wani. boleh ku bawa wani jalan? kan mem photocopy passyear paper '' hahah * photocopy jua lah sayang.. lepas tu, my dad kata, jng akhir balik. blablabla..

after wiraa otp with my dad, he textd me. katanya, my dad suruh.. well, at first i was like, am i dreaming awal ani? duhh~ siapa jua percaya, my dad tah lagi sometimes inda suruh keluar rumah when he was not around.. afterthat, wiraa get ready, so do i. then after few minutes, wiraa was otw to fetch me sudahh..

we met tia. we dont know where to go actually.. haha passyear paper be photocopy sudah.. at last, we're heading to empire, wiraa bawa lihat sunset.. nicee.. we and not forgotten, we took some picture of us di sanaa.. will upload it soon..

around 6plus i think, we off from the empire.. heading to gadong, wiraa nak makan. but then, tak jadi tia. my adik textd me, suruh balik.. so i have to jua.. dalam perjalan, we talk talk. talk about my past and stuff and yeah, otw to my place, wiraa decided to eat first.. so, i followed him.. *kesian perut wiraa lagi kosong ;p heheh then since wiraa ada mention nama CAM tadi. makan di CAM tah kami, di serusop :) after done our dinner, wiraa drop me at home.. and yeaah.. we do talked for a while..

weeell, atu saja kali. haha takut nanti kelamaan wiraa menunggu :D

No comments: