Sunday 8 August 2010

Ohh, happy day ! ;D

Assalamualaikum, and selamat malam semuaa. ;D blogger, here i wanna share how happy i was today. And today is a very memoriable day that cant be forgetted. Cehh ~ why so ? Cause, its nuts & bolts ! ;D

what is nuts & bolts, its a function that i must attend, and cant be miss it. Plus, tdi.. I was one of the speakers. Wow.. What a very nice sharing and teaching tdi. I learned alot today. And yes, kunci segala kunci adalah, semangat ! If we semangat, hari tani insha-Allah akan menceriakn.

And what makes im happy today, beside me, always my baby boo. ;D and today speakers was org hebat hebat. Why i said so, mostly the speakers are frm my group. Which, makes me happy brabis. Cause, i cann feels the spirit frm my team. Wahh, hebat banget. Hee.

And the reason why im happy juaa today, pasal, tdi pagi, since my baby join the running thingy di jerudong tdi, i was picking her up tdi. Around 8ish ? Cause, eversince i meet her mami last night, i really dont wanna menyusahkn mami. Kesian mami. Plus, since youre part of the family sudah syangg, use me as youu will. Hee. I meant that. ;D

and yeah, back to the function tdi, it was so great when i can share to them winners about how i feel. And rugi banget to them who dint come at all. Rugii muchh.. But, to those who really could make it and the reason is your families, yes. I know how youu feels, i felt the same way too. Families, come first. But, what i found, im doing it for my family, and ofcourse my future family. Soonn.. *kn syangg ? Hee. Either by platinum nor emerald, im gonna pinang youu syangg. Insha-Allah.. :) i needs to counsult that with the families and my uplines. Hee.

Wel, today.. Basically, i had funn, cause mummy being a speaker for demo product which is ALOT of funn. ;D and daddy being a great warrior on the stage, and abng, ofcourse, being a very great leader to the family and all other families. Wow.. That is what i wanted. Kekeluargaan, bersatuu. Smiles been created. Wahh, i just love for what im doing now. I dont care what people might say, but.. Yes ! "im not what youu think i am, but, i am what i think i am !"

and yeahh, sebenarnyaa, imma share bnyk lgi, but then.. Takut sampai esok kuu membuat. Hee. ;p bercandaa. So, i think sampai sni thh duluu, and our photos, my baby might upload it when shes free. So, goodnight night everyone and to youu my dearest, i love youu to the max. And sleep well. I love youu so kuat ! Cehh ~ hahah. So, yeahh.. Assalamualaikum, guys. Cheers ! ;D

No comments: