Tuesday 3 August 2010

the smiles always been created by youu.

hello blogger ! i know its been awhile sudahh tiaa i dint blogging. somehow, i wanna say thanks to youu babyy for keep on updating my blog. appreciate it muchh. hee. thank youu, syangg. ;D

anyhow, since my baby asked me to post something here about what happend, so yeahh.. here.. but, before that, i wanna share abit here how thankfull i am to God to meet this girl of mine, and thank you sayang for everything. i appreciate to have youu in me. thank youu so muchh ! ;D

wel, what my baby trying to say atuu, its about what have been happen to us this few days back. and yeahh.. its all started when i planned to bring her along to NBT's functions of ours. so, yeahh.. siukk !! ;D

its started when i woke up early that day, 01 / 08 / 2010. i woke up and i saw misscall and msg from my baby. macam, yaa punn awal bgnn kann ? hee. andd yeahh.. semangat kalii yaa ? no syangg ? hahah. wel, mami wakes her up. ;)

then, i ate my breakfast and by 9ish, i was out with daddy. we went to RBRC, for preparing some stuff for the function that day. and yeahh.. around 10ish, i picking up my baby's home and was plan kan drop her to my mum. since kaka and mummy was at the saloon. but, then, since we were beli barang kejap, so ahir tiaa. so, we went to the saloon and picking up mummy sjaa tiaa. :)

then, balik rumahh, and lunch with my family apaa tiaa. and yeahh.. reached home, riuh rumah selajur. biasaa, mun kaka adaaa confirmed rumah riuh tuu. kann sayangg ? ;p then, since my baby tired, ya berehat kejap tiaa. then, bruu thh lunchh. then, beready apaa terus zoom ke RBRC. luan gagas, sampaii my phone tinggal baaa. macam apaa ! had to turned back home lagii tiaa and yeahh.. reached RBRC around 1ish. and yeahh.. what i like the most juaa, me and my baby got the same bajuu. matching baa our bajuu. hahah. sampai kakaa jealous ! ;p suruh nyaa kani jdi host couple. hahah. panats.. and yeahh.. the function was started at 2 to 5 pm. and yeahh.. it was so much touchy and siukk ! ;')

then, after function, me and my baby belii food ofr dinner dirumahh tiaa. and yeahh, we bought satay. macam macam lagi satay nyaa tuu. hahah. segala arnab pun adaa. ;p indaa jua teabis ! ;p setaie kan macam macam. but, so far.. everythings went well. and alhamdulilah for that. and baby, youu are really part of the family sudahh. i cann see from both of my parents that they love youu as i do. i really thank God for that. and sayng, i love youu so muchh. ;) thanks for making me happy.

and syangg, since im at the office awal anii. and awal anii punn lunch time sudahh, so, sampaii snii thh duluu. and people, have a nice day and enjoyed youre meal people ! God bless youu ! ;D

sebenarnyaaaaa, banyak pulang kan dipost. tpii, im doing this on the wrong time. and actually, i post it sudahh dimalam, but then, tertidur and my phone tetutup. lowbatt ! so, ilang laaa.. kecundang. and yeahh, till here then. assalamualaikum all. ;D

p/s ; i love youu more punn sayangg ! ;D

No comments: