Saturday 14 August 2010

where there's youu, there's always me.

assalamualaikum blogger ! and good afternoon. today is the 3rd day of puasa. and alhamdulilah, everythings goes well. just, on the second day of puasa sjaa, kecundang ! nyehs.. but, its alright. will ganti on the second day of raya. thats the promise. ;D

and so, yesterday was a great day should i say. why so ? cause.. i spent my time the most with my babyy. ;D at first, i went to the mosque for friday's prayer. then around 2ish, im going out with fiffy. kan survey laptops. before that, we went to the bank and then, i terus picking up my baby. ;D and knowwww whaaat ?!! my babyy looks pretty with the tudong's on. hee. *syangg, i like it ! ;D

then, we went to gedongg. awalnyaa kan ke kiulap, but then, gedong thh sjaa. and gedong was quite. bored. but, everything kills the boredom when my baby's around meeh ! ;D alhamdulilah.. then, after that, we went back home. meeting the parents apaa. and yeahh, berehat kejap. ;)

then, when the clock shows at 5ish, we went out tiaa, ke stadium. i was tsliur kan makan lambchop. hee. cause, last puasa, i never missed makan itu lambchop for my sungkai. kambingg kliaaa ! hee. ;D so, yeahh.. ke stadium disebabkan lambchop. hee. ;D and yeahh, since my baby nada kan di beli, fiffy pun takde kan di beli, so.. we bounce back home tiaa. plus, kan sungkai sudah punn. ramai orng di stadium. but, again, my baby doesnt like crowded places. so, yeahh.. ;)

balik rumah, then sungkai.. ;D alhamdulilah. but, yeahh.. adaa juaa kecundang abit. but, its alright. sabar is the best word di bulan ramadhan mubarak ani. hee. and after sungkai, berehat tia. plus, daddy was beurut juaa. and yeahh. around 8ish to 9, antar my baby blik tiaa. and yeahh.. thats when my misses started to appears, until now.

since today is the 14th, i wanna say, "happy 5th monthsarry to youu baabyy!!" ;D alhamdulilah, tani sampai disni sudahh. eventho day by day, my loves to youu are getting more and more, and day by day juaa, hurts has been attacking my heart. but, yeahh, i always gonna try to handle it. and yes, its dugaan should i say ? insh-Allah, when God's with me, nothing can stop me. ;')

but, seriously.. im so happy to want, to know, to like, to have, to keep, to love, and to miss youu awal ani baby. i love youu, insha-Allah with full of my heart. as long theres no lies and secrects between us. just, be honest to each other. insha-Allah everything will be just fine. amin. hee. bah, bahh.. sampaii sni thh sjaa duluu thenn. selamat berpuasa and dont ever misses your prayers to God. di bulan yang suci ani, segala doa akan di kabulkan. insha-Allah. so, till here then. cheerious people ! assalamualaikum. ;)

No comments: