Tuesday 21 September 2010

Everyday may be different but, everythings will remain the same. - part II

Assalamualaikum and goodmorning readers. Yes, thats true. What my baby just post there is all true. What shes trying to say there is.. Its between me and her. Me and my girlfriend. Me and my baby. I usually say its just the part of the deal. Or i should say dugaan.

Yes, between me and her alhamdulilah, we've reached to this point. Or i should say, half of the year we've been together. And theres alot of things happen in those days, and months. We even learned alot from our mistakes. And i even might say that ive learned myself how to live this life.

And yes.. What we've learned is that, things thats not wajib, why we must do ? While things that wajib, we abaiabaikn just like that ? Wel, i know and we all know that, no one is perfect in this world. But yet, youu can make yourself perfect when youu start to make the desicion that youu wanna change yourself before youu want people around youu to change.

Its just that, we all know that, we all wanna be the best for what we've did, for what we've done. Even in relations we made. Am i right ? Wel, to share abit here, me and my girlfriend, we always want to be the best for each other. But yet, it wont be something when we dont do the thing. Whats the thing is, pray to Allah.

Im not being sok alim here. I do alots mistakes as well, and maybe i dint deserve to say this. Yet, im sorry. But, its just that i wanna shared for what ive done and what ive learn. Mostly in relationship with my girlfriend. Yes, relationships always gonna be a very big issue to most people. I know.. Both me and my girlfriend pun cematu. Who doesnt right ? Unless, again i wanna say, unless, its a man-made as in robot. Crap ! But then, yeah..

Me and my baby, we always remain ourself to pray to Allah, just to protect our relations. We ask Allah to show us ways to be close to Him. Its true, its not that easy.. Why so ? Once youu ask frm Allah for happiness, He will gives youu sadness to go thro happiness. All the matter here is, we who ask for it. Are we being patien for it ? Adakah tni sabar menerimanya ? Are we ? Youu asked it, and youu feel it. Just that, any answers frm all prayers is given between your ears. Everything is in your mind. Our mind. How mental toughness we could handle. Everything is begin with the end in mind. :')

yes, its tough. I know.. Im feeling it all the time. We feel it all the time. But, yet.. Bersakit sakit dahulu, bernyaman nyaman kemudian. Or yang standardnya, bersusah susah dahulu, bersenang senang kemudian. Thats just true. When youu start to believe, then everything insha-Allah might be just easy.

And yes, here i wanna ngambil kesempatan juaa that, i really thanks Allah for opened my eyes to meet my girlfriend at first place. And now, alhamdulilah.. Ive learned alot frm her, and i appreciate to have her in my life. Alhamdulilah.. Syang, i thank youu for loving me. Where ever youu are, youu know i'll be missing youu. And yes, its says that what goes around, comes around. Remember, what ever youu do, youu must think first. Cause, we all know whats bad and whats good. If youu do bad things, youu will received bad things. If youu do good things, isha-Allah, not just good, but great things might comes to youu. Amin..

Enough said ? Wel, as a summary to this all post is.. Just, put Allah in youu, then nothing can stop your way.. Insha-Allah.. And let the 5 wajib prayers guide your everyday. And if youu want people to love youu, love Allah first. Insha-Allah, with God's willing.. Ada hikmah, di sebalik penggorbanan. Every failure, theres always a hidden treasure. Amin, amin, amin ya Allah. :)

i think, i stop here. Cause, its azan subuh already. So, guys wakeup and start to pray. And its never too late. Have a nice great tuesday and assalamualaikum. :)

p/s: i love youu wani, because of Allah.. :')

No comments: