Sunday 12 September 2010

Selamat Hari Rayaa..

Hello, and assalamualaikum bloger. Wow.. First of all i wanna say selamat hari raya to all of youu readers. And also, im sorry for my any wrongdoings if there is. But, seriously.. This rayaa, i really dont have any mood to celebrate. I dont feel the exictement. Idkw.. Manaa indaa, rayaa last minute, my baby got exams, plus.. To much focus on my dream first to achieve it. So that, cann bernyaman nyaman kemudian.

But, anyhow.. Mau indaa mauu, still.. Its rayaa. Had to braya to relatives and all. Yada, yada, yadaa.. And so, here i would like to share my rayaa this year.. :) maybe, someone conected with this sharing.. Hee.

It all started masa malam rayaa, which is, everyone in the house tot, and confidently pkir raya's gonna be on saturday. Cause, come on.. Its raining juaa during that time. So, yeahh.. I was on my way to pick up my baby that time, and yeahh, she told me that, its gonna be rayaa. But, i was like.. Err.. Okehh ? *with no excitement langsung. So, we went out.. Planned, kn shopping with kaka, mummy, and fiffy. But then, since its rayaa, mummy indaa jdi tiaa, with reason kn manyap rumah. So, yeahh.. Everything planned, kecundang tiaa.. But, its alright. Next rayaa, insha-Allah, kalau umur panjang, its gonna be a great rayaa. ;D

so, when out with my baby, and beli some stuffs and yeah.. Since malam rayaa, indaa kn bejaur sajaa right ? So, by 10 i send my baby home. And im going straight back home. Di rumah, mendgnkn manyap rumah apaa. Living room, and everything laa. Termasuk my ride pun i cuci-ed. But, since adaa prospect menhantar diri arh si wiraa, come on.. STP jawapannya. Rasaa untk kn besemangat. Hee. And so, i was up til pagi, and around 7ish to 8 kli, i was planning kn sembahyang hari raya, which.. Melimpang pnya pasal, tetdur waa kuu jdinyaa. And bgnnya pun pkul 1 ? 2 ? And yeahh.. I missed jumaat prayer. ;( but, khutbah, alhamdulilah i sempat dngr di tv. And yeah, my first rayaa, half of the day is sleeeeping kelelahan. Hahah. Yeahh, right.. Yaa juaa taun taun cematuu. Nyehs..

Then, bgn.. The cousins adaa dtg kerumah tiaa apaa. Menyoto kmi. Since the manu is soto. But, i am so cant wait for mummy's laksaa ! ;9 *sesiapun.. Then, yeahh.. Since, my relatives is our neighbor juaa. So, me mummy and daddy brayaa tiaa. To my tua's and my iring's houses. And seriously.. I ate alot ! Hahah. Different kinds of food masuk my tummy on my first rayaa. Seriously.. Still.. I wanna get fat ! *sayangggggg ! Feeeeeeeed me ! ;D

then, after that.. We went to graveyard. Melawat mulah ninigirl. And i cried. I've been thinking about her juaa masaa kn rayaa atuu. Again, Al-Fatihah saja i cann sedekah. :') *i miss youu, ninigirl, always in my heart.*

then, i went back home and yeahh.. Since adaa open house di bunut, we went there tiaa. Was in one car with abng and fiffy. We went to major's place. And yeahh, since theres rendang, i ate again. Hahah. Nyamann.. ;9 then, after dri sanaa, we went back home to ambil niniboy and terus brayaa ke rumah our tangah's. And it was raining. And that day, zirah keep on asking me, "abng, npaa indaa bwaa kaka wani ?" *seriously syangg, thats make me speechless. Hee. Even, kajah was asking. Its funny when there were looking for my baby. *Next time, first rayaa, we should brayaa together gether tiaa. Hee. :)

after dari rimbaa, we went to our uncle's place. Somewhere in kota batuu. And yeahh.. Since its raining, tired, kekanyangan.. In my mind is only my bed and my baby. ;D then, sampai rumah, i was chitchat with my baby. Cause, the next day, im gonna brayaa with my baby's family. So, yeahh.. Plan plan segalaa. Which is, i got that in book. Says that, we should planned for what we gonna do tomorrow. Hee. And we planned tiaa and since im gonna puasaa juaa, i was just waiting for my sahur. Cause, i know.. Once i sleep, confirmed indaa tbgn tiaa. And alhamdulilah, i was besahur tiaa. :) and sampai, sanggup lgi jalan beli nasi katok rasaa kn mauu kanyang atuu. And seriously, my first day of rayaa, i ate alot. Start frm makan soto dirumah, then sweatandsour fish dirumah my tua's, then makan me kari nyaman arah my iring's, then makan rendang arh major's, then nasi bryani arh tangah's, then blik kerumah, having sahur for soto and nasi katok. And guess what ? The next day, i wokeup late ! ;s

and sampai, sikit lgi kn indaa jdi braya with my baby and the family baa. Since, their heading to lumut. So, yeahh.. I just catching up dari blakang tiaa. And alhamdulilah, few minutes, sampai first house yang dituju. Hee. Then, braya with my baby's family tiaa. ;D frm lumut to bandar. I had funn. Eventho i was fasting. Hee. After with my baby's family, i bring her braya with my family tiaa lgi. Hee. Photos uploaded some di facebook. How i wish, i could upload here some. Hee. Seriously, i had funn today. Thanks to Allah for melancarkn perjalanan kmi and thanks to youu sayang for bringing me braya with your family. Really appreciate it. Hee. ;D i love youu so muchh ! ;D

and funny thing tdi braya atuu, akuu punn kenaa bgi ampau tiaa. Aiyaa.. Mun my baby ikut sampai last house tu, i believe all my ampau, i give it to youu tiaa. Eventho, yaa pun kenaa bgi. Hee. And now, im missing my baby tiaa. :') wel, sampai sini th sjaa my post then. Goodmorning and have a nice raya and again, selamat hari rayaa guys. Have fun and dont forget to minta maaf. Kemaafan adalah kedamaian. Di hari raya, hari kemenangan. We are pemenang ! ;D hee. Cheers and assalamualaikum all. ;D

p/s ; i love youu, hati. :)

No comments: