Thursday 24 February 2011

sayangku, si lampuhku. ;p

hello and goodmorning blogger. Idkw, i feel like blogging. Its just that i miss my sayang soo-very-the-much ! Like, right now ? But, yeahh.. Shes asleep now. :) dont wanna wake her up.

Wel, let me share a little about this girl. We both known each other is a year already. And guess what ? My love to her is getting more and more every single minutes. How come ? Idk.. Its just love from both sides i guess ?

But, seriously.. I thank God that i found her. And i thank God that she's been given to my heart to atleast change the way i use to be. Me ? Im not that perfect guy. But, im born to be a great leader. Im the leader in me.

But yet, every leaders need their guidence. Including me. I need someone to share my story life. Which God gave her to my life to be happy with. And yes, she create every smiles on my face perfectly. I know that, some might said, we're still young and all. But, who cares ? Love is not an age. Love is not a numbers. But numbers can explain how much is your love to someone.

And baaby, i really appreciate to know you, to see you, to hear you, to have you in my life. I swear to God that i will pray for our strength to face anything and for our long lasting relations. Amin.. She is enough for me. I dont need beautifool lady to create my story. All i need is her heart to be love.

She is one in a million for me. I've learnd that, once you love someone, we need to love them with the whole package. Package as in, the bad, ugly, stupidity sides of the person we love. And i made my decision to do so. I love her with all my heart. Which i know that same goes to her.

Actually, because of this lady of mine, si lampuhku, slowly i leave all those things that not include to my successness. What ever i do, it make me think nowdays. Shes the reason for my thinking. She makes me move fast. She complete me. She complete my everyday with just saying, "i sayang you jua." thats the words that i always listen to everytime i wanna go to bed. Idk if im not that normal. But, yeah.. I dont care ! As long we're happy together.

Not just being happy, but we've learn frm each other how to live life. And i promise to people who stab us behind our back, we will prove you wrong. I will prove you wrong ! Cause i know that when God with us, no one can stop our way. No one.. Unless death seperate us. Shes my friend, shes my bestfriend, and shes my drugs in my soul.

I love her so much ! Shes like my everything. I love you, sayang ! I sayang you. And God knows i do. Wel, enough said. Have a nice day guys. Cheers !

Ps: sayang, i love you.

No comments: