Friday 1 April 2011

april wish.

okeh, by reading back the text msg frm abng's, It make my tears fall, again. Yes, whatever he said is true. Whatever i wanted and asked frm God, is answered. Maybe not that clear, but i realized that He sent my brother to change my life and not just me. My parents and also my family and yet, many others families. Not just to have a bright life, but to make us one family back happily like what we've deserved.

He did mentioned about goals. But, yes. Eventho, i have no guts to reply you bng, i do set up my goals sudah. I do realized what mistakes i made, i even do realized what i needs to change. I do wanna change, im desperate to change my life so baad. I do wanna prove that me and my family deserve a great lifes.

But somehow, in all eyes, it seems im not that moving nor trying my best. I do, in silently. I do when i ever had the chance. I never miss to take the chance and i always since i could. Maybe not in a right or good ways, but i do realized that i also had a dreams. I do have my own dreams. I cant stop dreaming. But yet, i realized it is not that big enough yet to wash away my problems. Problems ? Yes.. My only problems is me. Im the problems of myself. I who need to change first.

Since major did asked me to keep on looking and searching for my dreams, i did pray to God everyday just to show me what way should i go, and which path should i follow. Cause, i always tought that following my family's way and successful people wouldnt enough for me. I can feels that i miss something. I always miss something. Which i realized frm all the seminars and funcitions that i attended, is only one thing. Its God. Im willing to give myself to the first priorities in life, which is God. Cause i believe that every bad and good, comes frm our Creator. As abng always said, "Just believe in miracles."

now i know. How i, as a mooslem needs to follow what to do's and the dont's. And here as well, i wanna thank God, that my girlfriend always there for me to force me not to give up. How shes not giving up just to sent to me her short vid clip on every msn she'd tried. In many ways i got inspired lately by the Law of Attraction. I need to face what i need to fix.

And my goals for this month is..
1. Core to God.
2. Core to my Family.
3. Extremely core to my Business.

And ofcourse, being a pacesetter and complete my winning 7. "777x7"

-end.

No comments: