Tuesday 15 November 2011

Ada hikmah disebalik kesulitan.

i dont know why i sounded desperate when it comes to 14th. It supposed gonna be our great moment. The 20th monthsarry. But then, its no used when what i get is only been ignored. Whats the point ? But yet, let me share how i rolled my 14th.

When it turns 14th, i was wondering about her. Was expecting frm atleast a single text or whatsoever frm her, but nada. So, its alright. Alhamdulillah.. I bet she forget about me sudah. That fast ? Wel, cant deny that.. With new bunch of people shes hanging out with, new invironment shes having, new stuffs and i bet, new life shes holding. Wel, thats congrates to you for being easily moved on.

Somehow, i was watching movie with them. And i learned alot frm that movie. Since the night before, i got inpired by the movie, 'Facing the Giants'. Yet, it says that.. Once our nawaitu is despretely wanted to learn, everything around you will be your teachers. I agreed with that.

After that late nite movie, i was having a little conversations with my good friend about, my love life, since hes sleeping over. Somehow i learnd that, not to give up on something that we really want. And yet, my guts told me to get her back. But, i guess thats my weaknesses for not doing it, instead, damaging my mind with thinking ? Sakit jua jadi meloncholy ani. But, i just believe in miracle. I believe that God has a better plan for me. Amin..

By 8ish morning, we wokeup. Cause swimming every monday morning is our schadule. Since lama sudah rasanya inda swimming atu, so why not ? We reached Anggerek Swimming Pool by 9ish and we swim. It was great, but sunburn saja. And by 3months ahead, i know that i could swim better. Dgn izin Tuhan. And i know that i really should quit smoking for good. Pindik nafas besigup ani. And i felt unhealthy. Since im working out for my fitness, so yeahh.. I think that i should. Insha-Allah..

Then by 12ish, went back home and Alia was there. And God knows how much i miss my little lover. Spend time with my niece, and i want me who teach her how to walk. Just like i did to Iman.

After done with my zohor prayer, i went out to Kiulap then went to jalan muara. To settle the signing up thingy. Then had to go back to Kiulap. Then, balik..

At home, i took my 15mins to continue my reading and was chit chat with my oldest brother for having a new phone. Still confused which one is better. Between, iphones or htc. But, since soon to be we're going to Jakarta, plan kan beli blackberry jua. Aiyo..

Then i realised that it was dark outside already. And plan kn jogging, cancelled. Tetidur wah.. Aiyaah!

Done with my isyak, then i went for my dinner alone. Kaka came, and chilled with her til abng came. We minggle around and wishing all the siblings were here with us. Then the parents came. Few mins after that, kaka's fiance came. Then we went out.

We went out to get some foods. Went to pasar malam, and beli sikit, tapi rezeki banyak kena bagi. Alhamdulillah..

Balik rumah, and enjoying the foods. I enjoyed eating lambchop. :9 seeeeeeedap!

It was fun to hanging out and mingle around with the one we love. It wont felt empty eventho you were and when you felt missing. Somehow, i thank God for whatever happens. Alhamdulillah.. :')

just remember 3 things,

1. God.
2. Family.
3. Business or Jobs.

"Every heavy storms, there's always a rainbow at the ends."

end.

No comments: