Thursday 24 November 2011

Leadership.

salam and hello blogger. I feel like blogging. So, here. Imma share something.

Today, i wokeup early and alhamdulillah, i showered and sempat my subuh prayer. Then, i continued my reading. One chapter done today. And it was awesome! I really learned alot. Alhamdulillah..

Since, i dont wanna be lazy and in need of changging and being a better person, i now start to work out. Mostly on my fitness. I wanna be fit, instead of being fat. Inda sehat usulnya.

So, what happend is.. I went hiking for the second time di Tasek Lama. Its was.. Grrrreat ? Eventho tired, but it really does helping my mental toughness. And i learned alot! As they said, "Once our "nawaitu" wanted to learn, everything around you will be a teacher." its true! Its happening to me eversince my 4th or 5th LS.

Talking about hiking, im a person who like advancerous since i was in high school way back 2003ish to 4. I was in Scout Team before. And i had alot of experiance when it comes to jungle tracking or should i say hiking ? It was fun to be close with the mother nature and seeing all green or i should say, God's creations ? I always felt calms eventho its tiring.

Then, all that things has been burried eversince i left school. But, when i was in PPB, ive been send to Belalong since im selected for being AJK there. And its like, siuk brabis! Got team building, dream building and mcm mcm. Will shared about it some other time.

What i wanna share is about my second time hiking tdi pagi. It was siuk, sakit, sasak, stress, fun, enjoyed, tiring and if i can define it in one word, i might say, Leadership.

Being a leader, its never that easy. One mistake we made, they will duplicated tousand mistakes. Being a leader is like a fish living inside the clear aquarium. The bigger you can be, the easier you can be seen.

And as a leader, he himself who must leading on. Shown a good example. Then people can followed. Its like, if a leader who leads 3 people, then there was a dead end. Atleast 3 people still can turn back. But, what if 300 people ? Tough decisions. Thats why leaders are never easy. But, it will be easy if you think it is. Plus, all great leaders are great readers.

So, whats my point here is.. Its so obvious that problems are everywhere. But, the real problems is, how WE gonna solve it. I know that sometimes, we felt like wanna give up, we felt like wanna quit. But yet, we never realized that, if we just maintain it and just carry on with the pain and hurts, in the end, we'll get what we wanted and atleast, we'll have something to learn. Or i should say, ada hikmah disebalik kesulitan.

Just focus more to solutions, not the problems. Thats a real leader. Leading on and most import thing is a real leader, the one whos being a problems solver. The one whos never quit on their dreams.

"Pemimpin adalah pemimpi." - IM.

End.

No comments: