Friday 4 October 2013

Chapter 1.

I know im just a dude who wants to want things ? And wanting to know things that i dont ? So, here. Let me share about this one girl that im dealing with right now ? 

Since its the first chapter, let me tell you alittle bit of my crazy stupid love stories ? I know, it seems like im crazy to own and having a perfect women of my life just for me to settle down things ? Maybe people might think im crazy ? But yeaaaah! Thats just the whole plan i guess ? 

Which it come to more worst that i ever think of ? Too much lady but cant seems to find the better one ? Maybe i did, but i wasted it ? Wel.. I dont blame them, but me ? I somehow knew that its me who needs to be fixed. 

Until, this someone entered my life ? Her story is very the unique! I tell you.. 

It was past few years back, when i broked up with my ex who had the same name like her ? Wel, both of my exes' names got her name on it ? Funny! Wel, yeaah.. I broked up, then that time i asked my little sissy to hooked me up with someone ? Which shes my sissy's bestbabe ? Lol.

But, during that time.. She was very much "jual mahal" should i say ? Or idk ? Pokoknya, i dint get her feedback at all ? But, thats when i realized i added her on my fb ? I think.. But, it ends there.. Fullstop ?!

So, i again moving on and meet another girl which you guys can just refer the little bit of story about her on my previous post. Inda banyak cause shes very much psycho i guess ? Sorry for that.. Long story short, we broked up. But i thank God it happend ? Cause if not, im not gonna be who i am right now. 

So, since then ive decided to be alone for awhile ? And being single for this whole year ? Which last month is my "a year anniversary" for being single ? Lol. But, behind the sence, i managed to flings around with, idk ? Many girls i guess ? God, im not proud of it, but i know thats bad! 

Until at one point, where i actively on wechat ? And we happend ? It happened, very funny. Really are unexpected ? Lol. 

It all begin with a drama shit of her with this one dude ? Which im involved ? Since i know him that much i guess ? Which idk ? But, her first text to me was on my instagram ? Way back im in Labuan, heading to KL. And that time, we're only just like that ? Cause i somehow respect the stories of this crazy lovebirds ? Which endup being an angrybirds ? Haah.. 

Then, 11th of July.. She texted me asking for his number which im shocked that, shes madly inlove but didnt have his number ? Wel, i dont know "their" story. But, yeaah.. Since then, we're getting closer and closer ? The right moment when i ended my story with the teacher. 

So, yeaah.. 

No comments: