Wednesday 2 October 2013

The L's Season. 😏

Hello and assalamulaikum all.. 

Im back to my reality now. Cause i was just away for awhile ? Wel, to be frankly honest, the mood was abit choosey lately. It follows my situations ? Its random ? Where sometimes bagi sasak jua ? Sometimes bagi mental jua ? Sometimes bagi banci ? How i know, cause thats what i exactly felt ? 

But yet.. No laah.. Im not that stupid enough to do all those stupid things like i used do before ? Like, being high and dont wanna think in a normal ways ? But, as i wish for this october, i wanna think more mature enough ? And alhamdulillah, im done reading another chapter of John C. Maxwell's book called, Ujilah Impian Anda, or Challenge your dreams.

It was quit good. It motivates me.. And talking about motivates, ive learned a new word today that i got from twitter on #gemini's tweets. The word, cynical. It means, you motivates others while you being demotivated ? Haah.. Sudah di baca banar banar, mcm banar tia jua ? Pacaaah! And yes.. I think i need my motivationals' input ? Soooo bad!

Back to my story, my day was soo fine, just that i realized that ive been dealing with the libra-ians ? Haah.. I somehow realized its their season now ? And to you who birthday just few days back, again i wanna say happy belated birthday, and may Allah bless you to the fullest with your beloved adorable son! Hee. 

And for you who birthday tomorrow, here i wanna say happy advance again! And im hoping sampai to bring you out for a movie session ? In sha Allah.. 

Hee. Cute much! Im hoping you guys reading this ? And again, may Allah bless you guys. Hee.

But not just that happen, but something good happend jua. Something that creat smile on my face. Which is i noticed that there someone out there who really are looks like you ? My God! Or Subbahan Allah! Its really shocking much ? Hahahah. Eventho i was just acting cool to you ? But, no.. Im amazed! 😍😍😍

How awesome is that ? Ohh, as i mentioned, "This remind me of you!" Lol.. Eventho its not me who finds it by myself, but still ? Antam saja tia labu ~ hahaha. 

Wel, i think till here dulu then.. Its almost waktu jua. I need to shower and get ready for my prayer. To all, selamat menunaikan solat subuh! Cheers! 😁😁

No comments: