Wednesday 17 February 2010

im not myself.

wel, last night, i wasnt myself enough. i even dint attend to any function. seriously i was so, not me. i rather stayed alone in my room the whole time. i was out beli ongki, but then, aku seriously indaa sadar where i went and all. antahh.. too muchh think ? down ? messed up ? i just dont know. as i said, baik kuu sorang sorang sjaa.

i even wanted to go to the beach last night. but, im too lazy to move myself around. macam, apaaaan ? stress ? indaa juaa.. just, tireeed. im just tiredd. :/ my mental was blank sungguh. maybe, pasal my work yesterday alum selasai atuu kalii. yes.. im that kind of person. kalauu kerajaa atuu indaa siap, indaa tiaa tantuu. indaa nyaman rasa. but, thank god i did listens to my ipod. at least im not that down bnr. so, i relex my mind andd yeahh.. i end up sleeping while pak robert angkasa did the talking.

i heard a voice tadi pagii.. and people were laughing and all. i was tbgn. and cari-ed my phone and it was 5ishh morning. andd rupaanyaa, pak johnaness wakes me with his silly words, "please dehh aaaa" and i was smiling selajur. and yeahh.. i planed to take my shower, kononnya kan do some prayers. but, i end up to my never land. then, theres some words wakes me.. "jangan menyerah.. jangan pernah menyerahh" then, tengok jam, its 6ishh to 7 tiaa. then, someone knocked my door, and yeahh.. i woke up and tarus mandii. cause i dont wanna be late for work.

done shower, i only drink coffee and off to work. di keretaa lagii menyambung ceritaa. the topic was, sms. "susah, miskin, sombong" all the way to work. even the traffic punn i cann still ketawa ketawaa. haa. and yeahh, reached office around 7ishh to 8. and finished my work that undone. and yeahh.. my day was quite good today. manaa lagii adaa org kambang post something on my wall. so, abit ceriaa laa today. hee. thanks.. andd now, indaa plng kuu ada kerajaa nahh. aiyaa.. end up blogging. heeh.. i feel like smoke break sekajap. since nada kerjaan atuu juaa. so, till here duluu. cheers people. :):) have a nice dayy.

p/s; "awali harii andaa dengan senyuman"

No comments: