Thursday 18 February 2010

random lagii.

morning people. wel, yesterday, i was out lunch with bibi. but, yeahh.. i only go for a drink sjaa. cold coffee. since yesterday was panas. but, it was so random muchh. ngam lunchh time baa bibi called me. so, since lamaa dahh indaa jumpaa him, i layan sjaa. we went to the mall. and hangs sekajap di west street. and yess !! today is his birthday. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIBI" heheh. krg thh mempost about that. hee.

so, yeahh.. i meet some friends di mall. and yeahh.. we talked alot. hahah. life apaa.. and hes going to kl soon. *jangan sjaa lupaa ole ole. :P:P heheh. after meeting him, i blik office semulaaa. adaa alot of works need to be done. and yeaah, eveything was settle. last minute waa org belayar. heehh..

after done di office, i went back home, and iman was there. so, i babysit her sekajap. hee. funn muchh withh her. shes my one and only sweetheart. hahah. and yeahh.. after that, i rememberd that boss asked me to cut my hair. he said my hair di belakang panjang. aiyoo.. so, i cut my hair. heeh.. anii kan org kan memanjangkan. but, its alright. macam indaa pandai panjang balik kan ? :P:P

i took my shower, and i took a short nap. wel, tertidur actually. andd was chatting with my ex. hee. lamaa dahh indaa contact with her. :) and yeahh.. fun juaa punn. and yeahh.. most siuk thing lagii, i was bercomment comment withh my lovely suriyani and her mum and sii kanak kanak. hahah. and yeahh.. yanni's mum berfacebook ho. ohh mann.. so, spoting muchh. how i wish my mum punn pandaii befacebook. andd yess ! her mum is my mummy now. :D:D *sur, dont youu ever jahat to me sudahh. :P:P

then, yeahh.. after midnight i was berhang out with the parents. hee. chit chat before tidur. hee. :) thenn, tdur tiaaa. im with my own world.

No comments: