Tuesday 4 May 2010

Because, iloveyouu ..

Love ? Everyone knows that love is the sweetest sins on earth. It can be alots of beauty insides too. But, yeahh.. Some would say they would die for it.. Hemm.. What are they insane ? Sangup mati ? Hahah. It sounds like.. Desperate waa tuu.. Sampai mati atuu.. But, how they die ? Thats the thing right ? Why they died ?

Here i wanna share abit what happend to me last few days.. I nearly die i guess.. Idk.. But, thats what i cann think of. Just because of someone that i love the most. Youu know how it feels to have someone that youu care about. Someone that youu love. And someone that youu love atuu, not being who she used to be. Like, too muchh believes in her jealousy. Eventho, she dint really clears about what happend ? Yg jenis trus trus kn explode. Whichh i know whats the reason. The reason is because she loves me.

See, thats the thing.. Mcm, whatever she did is nothing wrong actually. Im not blaming, its just that. Idk.. Confusing muchh ? Dont know what to do and all. Mcm, tni plng bangang and being kusut.. Antahh aa.. Pokoknyaa, words cant describes shit.. So, yeahh.. I believe, some of youu guys know how it feels right ? So, iatahh udahh tuu. I felt last few days.

Which i endup different this time. I endup, mengakaii harimauu ! Nyehs.. I was so fcut up. And i drank few tins. And, yeahh.. Im not me when i meet her. So, yeahh.. Why would we hide frm being whn we are right ? See my true colour. Apaa adaa kn tapuk tapuk ? Being ourself is the more honest and better should i say ?

Once reached home, i was on someting. And damn, i only remember that, i cannt move. I was laying on my bed, and so fcut up muchh. Only her cann describe me that time. I cant even felt anything sudahh.. And i realized that i almost dont feels myself sudahh.. Until, i cann hear some whisper on my ear. Saying, "im sorry.. Im sorry.. " and i even cann feels her touches.. :') and she did calmed me down.

And since that shit happend, i realized that, i would die for that girl. The girl that i love the most. And yet, i still dont know her that wel, but im still wanna know her deep and deeper. Yes, syangg ! I wanna know who youu are. I wanna know the girl that i love. I want her as my parents want me to be.

I even know, some people would say that, better becintaa withh someone youu know lamaa tiaa apaa.. But, hey.. Its me who falling here. So, its my future that im heading. So, what ? Just, let me be happy. I deserved that.. I wanna be happy. And i love her so muchh. I love that girl. I love her.. I love, ikramin iwani. So muchh.. Syangg, iloveyouu.. :')

so, yeahh.. To couples, please do understand your partner well. And honest. And remember.. Once your not being honest, than thats when shit happens against youu. So, yeahh.. Like a song says, " what goes around, comes around. " -end.

No comments: