Wednesday 5 May 2010

Facebook jahat.

Fb jahat ? Siapaa agreeee ? Wel, why its jahat.. Okehh, once again, here i wanna say that, once tni becintaa, youu know.. In a realationship ! Ofcause we protect our loveones kn ? Mcm, we neeeeed to know, siapaa dgnnyaa bewall, becontact, beinbox and shit.. Its not a must pulang mencheck atuu.. But, yatahh tuu baa.. Feelings tni yang indaa nyaman rasaa. Belum trust 100%. Wel, tantuu laa kn ? Why cematuu, main answer, pasal we love, sayang, cintaa, dan lain lain. Hahah.

But, yeahh.. It happend to me before.. Check check, sanggup lgii sampai dalam dalam tuu, siapaa duluu dgnnyaa contact and all.. Then, as i said, apaa yang tni buat, munn yaa baik, tni akan menerimaa yang baikkn ? If its not, then indaa thh baik tuu.. So, yeahh.. My babyy did stalked my fb and all.. And that time ngam i was berinbox withh some friends.. And this friends is girls.. Then, jealousy started to membiak tiaa kn ? So, yeahh.. Again the answer cause she loves me..

But then, if dipkir pkir kn, mcm yaa indaa bercontact withh guys kn ? But, to me, jealous tuu, tantuu laa.. Pasal, sayangg kn ? But then, as ive been kena ajar, try to think it positif. So, i would think that, kwn sjaa punn ituu.. Tpi dalam hati mcm volcano sudahh latup latup. But, yeahh.. Dugaan. Mcm, it supposed, im the one yg jealous and all right ? But, yeahh.. Maybe the different is, akuu berinbox, but yaa opened.. But, munn di pkirpkir, still contacting right ? But, yeahh.. Not an issue plng laa aaa.. I do understand with the name friends.. But, bab bab nyaa over, yatahh membrikn meremove tuu. But, yeahh.. Chills.

Then, yatahtuu baa.. What my point here is. Pasal facebook punn buleh berissue waa. If youu dont trust me, youu may try and youu will know what im trying to tell here. Hahah. Alaii baa merasaa sudahh.. Cehh ~ hahah.

Tpi, yang bnrnyaa.. Kalauu di buat dgn baik, insya-god everything turns well plngg.. But, to me.. And to some of us would say, yes, facebook jahat.. Nyehs.. Hahah. So, yeahh.. For the time being, my fb wont be active, untill.. Idk.. Hee. Depands on my babyy. Kn love ? Hee. Woi, where are youu ? Alum abis revision nyaa anii ? Batahh i nungguu. Siap mempost ceritaa di blog. Hahah. Imissyouu already. Contact me thh.. Lakas lakas.. Hee. Bh, bhh.. Till here duluu, nights all.. :D

No comments: