Friday 7 May 2010

I always needed youu in me.

People know that, in life, we always wanted someone or two just to make us happy or listen or whatever to make ourself comfortable. In other way, nyaman should i say ? Wel, yes.. So that, tni besemangat semulaa and all laa.. Am i right ? So that, we wont be sad, or un-happy or what.. And thats why terciptaanyaa kawan, friends and buddies. But, in that matters, we also depands on what type of friends we were having and listen to right ? Munn yang, bad, tentuu thh bad juaa tuu. If its good, then, good laa juaa.. Duhh ~

so, here.. I wanna shared about someone that i just realized that, without her, i would be lost to my dark world. Her ? Yes, shes a girl and i neeed her in my life. Eventho, i dont know her that well yet. But, yeahh.. Shes the one who i shared my everything withh. People would says, shes my kekasih gelap laa, my ttm laa, apaa laa.. But, no.. Shes my bestfriend. And her name is Aqezzah. I used to call her sii jubur, or jubs. Hee. But, yeahh.. I realized tdi that, i really neeed her in my life. But, dont get me wrongg.. I have my baabyy. And she got her own baaby as well. But, yes.. Eventho, we bothh have partner sudahh, we bothh still needed eachh other. Benar.. Thats what i realized tdii.

Its started like this, its been awhile i dint meet her, until tdii. And i seriously do misses her when ever shes not around. But, doesnt mean i dint love my babyy right ? *syangg, iloveyouu.. Dont worry. :') anyhow, my love to her is, antahh aaa.. Words cant describes. Pokoknyaa, i syangg sii jubskuu. *smiles.

And yeahh, we meet and we did alot of talking.. Everything that we missed together. Bla, blaa, blaaa.. Until we're dealing withh tears. Seriously, jubs.. I easily melts everytime i saw a girl cries infront of me. So, yeahh.. But, sii jubs.. Lain ho.. Touches to my heart brabis. Mcm, menyucuk nyucuk jarum di jantung.. Cehh ~ over ! But, thats the truth laa. Shes the one who guide me for everythings that good for me. And yes, yang bad bhapaa kn ? Bancii yaa plng tuu. She hates me when im not being myself. And im sorry jubs. I know it hurts youu.. But, she understand me better. And thanks for that. :')

seriously, i appreciate muchh to know youu, aqezzah. And appreciate for accept me for who i am. And appreciate to know your life.. And thanks muchh for sudii listening to me. And damn, now i know, hows my life when youre not around me. Youu know i love youu. Yes, loves.. Bestfriend ! :'D

seriously jubs, i feels like posting about youu. And i will post about " a unknown girl that i ever admired before which endup being my super duper bestfriend ! " Hee. With god's willing, i will post about her, how, when and where do i meet this girl. And her words that i hardly to forget is, the words she said to me, ' indaa kira apaa, " akuu terima kauu apaa adaanyaa wirr ! " ' :') thanks, jubs. And actually, theres alot to post, but memandangkn, my eyes are to sexy to sleep sudahh, so, yeahh.. Til here then. Morning to those who wokeup early and sleep well to all batmans and womans. Hee. Cheerious ! :)

1 comment:

Aqqe'zza said...

This is a crazy world
These can be lonely times
It's hard to know who's on your side
Most of the time

Who can you really trust
Who do you really know
Is there anybody out there
Who can make you feel less alone
Some times you just can't make it on your own

If you need a place where you can run
If you need a shoulder to cry on
I'll always be your friend

When you need some shelter from the rain
When you need a healer for your pain
I will be there time and time again
When you need someone to love you
Here I am, hmmm

If you have broken dreams
Just lay them all on me
I'll be the one who understands
So take my hand

If there is emptiness

You know I'll do my best
To fill you up with all the love
That I can show someone
I promise you you'll never walk alone

Well if you need a place where you can run
If you need a shoulder to cry on
I'll always be your friend

When you need some shelter from the rain
When you need a healer for your pain
I will be there time and time again
When you need someone to love you
Here I am, oooo

Everybody needs somebody who
They can pour their heart and soul into

Well if you need a place where you can run
If you need a shoulder to cry on
I'll always be your friend