Sunday 23 May 2010

Saturday night out.

Yesterday, i wokeup late and again i missed going to work. Err.. Rain is the blame again ? Why so ? Pasal, its so nyaman ? Like, very the nyamann berabis rabisly ?! Dont believe me ? Youu guys should try it.. Asal sjaa hujan, make sure youre sleepy enough to join me. Hee.

Ohh, anyhow.. Yes, i wokeup late, and yes, i was hungry and and, i heard iman's voice from the outside. Since i miss her soooo muchh, so i rushed went out and yes, iman syakeera was there ! Ohh, my lovelove ! Hee. So, i hang around withh iman sadjaa. Even when i went to my room, iman was following me. And yes, lepak kmi diblik. Hahah. And watching dvd. And scorpian king was on.. Hahah. Lol.

Then, fiffy came in. Since im wearing my baby's used to be sport uniform, got her name on it, then iman was spelling it. And kiuuuuuuut muchh when she said, "wane !" hee. I like.. ;p

then, i went out and having some food, where iman's sitting next to me. And ikut makan punn. Heheh. Blabihh ! But, soon after that, iman blik tiaa.. ;(

then, bb tegured me di online, asking where am i and all. Then, since i got no planned, fiffy asked me to send her to gdg. So, i did. Since sii jubur texted me that shes in gdg as well. Samaa milaa lgii tuu.. Mcm, iskii kuu kn jumpaa drng, but but.. Kecundangg ! Indaa kejumpaan. And, theres other reason for that actually. *kn jubs ? ;p

and so, gdg.. Meeting bb and awang. And bb's chick. And them adek eqah, shanana, naa ahmad and them them. Hee. Seriously, adek eqahh is being *tut* to meh.. Ohh, that kid really.. Erkhh ! *gigitan.. Belabihh muchh ! But, dont sweat, she knows that i love youu.. *kn eqq ? ;) then, mengamahh di gdg until the clock ticks to 10ishh ke 11. Then we went to qlap mall.

And yeahh.. Since sii jubur liat movie, kmi gatal hati tiaa juaa kn liat movie. Mostly me ! Hahah. Then, yeahh.. Our movie started at 12. So, sempat lgii kmi makan di mamihh.. Nyehs.. And yeahh.. Movie ! We were watching shrek. And damn ! Pacahh waa ketawaakuu ! Hahah. Siuk waa melayann. Sii awang nyaman ketawaanyaa. ;)

then, around 1ishh to 2 klii, we bounced home. :) plus, i got latenight date. Hee. And yeahh, latenight date was great ! ;D why i said so.. ? Cause, bolehh melapas rinduu should i say ? Cehh ~ jiwang ! Hahah. But, its nyaman to be close with someone youu love. ;D touching their faces. Youu felt, calm should i say ? Hee. Aww.. *kangen sudahh tiaa kn sii baby manggo. ;p

when its done everything.. I endup still wide open.. And and, its soon to be noon ? And i havent sleep yet ? Krg lgii i got plan to do. Nyehs.. I think i should take my short sleep for awhile. So, til here thh duluu then. Hee. Morningg everyone, and have a great sunday !! Cheerious ! ;);)

No comments: