Tuesday 25 May 2010

silent jealousy.

heey, and goodmorning all. today is tuesday, and now im wide awake since last night. and the bad news is, im working awal anii. now, sobering at the office. erkhh ! i hate this situations. nyehs..

anyhow, here i wanna tell how jealous i was yesterday when i stalked someone's friendster. andd yeahh, i also cant believe it that i read all 300ish comment or testii should i say ? and yeahh.. jealousy, attacking me, like, indaa berantii. how to stop it ? i dint think muchh about it, and pass is pass ?? but, still.. im just shocked muchh to find that craps. ;'/

and so, my whole yesterday after lunchh, was stuck with reading thoes testimonials. :/ and so, i was planning to balik awal, which, i endup with full of jealousy ? hate that ! and so, after works, i went to the bank, and blik rumahh. then, i went to gudang to buy some stuff. was out with fiffy. andd, blik rumahh, i was chitchat with my lovelife. and i endup, tetidur ?! peluii muchh. was unsober juaa. so, i slept finally.

then, i woke up at 9ish or 11ishh klii, not sure, then i went out to get some foods. which i try to contact my baaby, but i couldnt. running out of crdts. so, i took my shower, and bring fiffy's along with me. and so, i went to gedong, the bought some foods and terus blik. eat and all, and i endup watching dvds. bruthh i felt unjealous. shit muchh. eventho, i keeep on wondering on something, but, still only god knows better. *sigh.

then i keep on highing until the time ticks to 7 in the morning. so, i took my shower and filled me up with some coffee. then, im high myself to the office. sampaii office, menyober tiaaaa. damn ! seriously, its stuck still on my mind about that things that i finds out. its just shocking muchh.. ;( i dont know what to do sebenarnyaa ?! ;( should i that ? should i this ? again, i hate choices !! its killing meeee ! ;'(( nyehs, enough said ! have a good morning all. ;')

No comments: