Saturday 29 May 2010

smokey !

and guess what ? i endup sleeping ! manaa kuu jdii makann breakfast tuu yesterday. til around 11ishh klii i woke up. my baby's texted wakes me. and yeahh.. i went out, and terus searched for food. hahah. i asked aunty to masakkan me some food and kononnya kann mandii laa nie. tpii, i was out. belum lagii mandii tuu. hahah. im meeting some friends. i went to kg masinn. and its was so panas the weather. and, i was chitchat withh my babyy juaa. hee. sampaii tedc-ed. nyehs !

thenn, yeahh.. waiting waiting waiting, sampaii 4ishh. then, i went home and kononnya kan makann laaa nie. then, mummy kan mintaaa antar ke gudang tiaa juaa. so, i send her there. since daddy was there sudahh. and yeahh.. terus blik rumahh. before kerumahh, i singgah ke kedai sekejap. beli some dvds, andd some foods. then, i went back home. blik rumahh, terus makan, then, smokey smokey kejap, melayan dvds, then i endup shower tiaa. hahah. bangas ! ;p

then, around 8ish, i went to a function. adaa optimal health di rbrc. it was great motivation from Dr. Eddy. biasaa dangar from the cds sjaa. aniii mendangar and meliat live dapan mata. its more different and more better. and hes gonna be the speaker for our next functions. this sunday, and so cant wait to learn from him. ;) then, the functions ended at around 10ish to 11. so, i terus balik rumahh. was tired and sleepy muchh. since my baby was asleeep aswell, so, i tidur as well tiaa. but, before tidur, i hit the pot first. damn, nyaman wass tdurr kuu !!

and around 6ish morning tdii, my baby texted me. her texted wakes me up. hee. thanks again for that btw.. so, i smokey just for my early breakfast. andthen, terus i took my shower. then, bebajuu. andd smokey smokey. then, i took my breakfast andd all the nutritions. then, i zoom to the office. sampai office, i endup, biasaa. doing nothing, till kenaa bagi some works and i finnished it just like that. and krg patang, i dont feels like going to work. why so ? i need to go to ppb to settle my log book. nyehs.

and yeahh.. i just now did search the news about orng kena bust pasal ganjaa. gilaa, 2k waaa !! nyams waa tuu. HAHAH ! ;p ish, ishh, ishhh ! anwy, im out of words tiaa now. ohh, today is my last day attached dii bahagian regulatory. hee. so far, it was funn here. why so ? cause, my bungsu's is in this sections. nyehs.. rock kliaa ! \m/

so, i think til here sjaa thh duluu then. ndaa kann di cakapkann. nyehs. just, i miss my babyy. thats all i cann think of. hee. ;) wel, have a nice saturday guys ! have the funn ! and happy weekends !! ;D cheers !

No comments: