Monday 31 May 2010

Its happening again.

Yesterday, i was out with my baby. We attend to some function, whichh it was so great muchh. And yeahh.. Along withh my family. And it was funn muchh. Photos will upload soon. Insha-god. Hee. Wel, the function ends around 5ishh. Then, we went to gdg to have for some dinner. We ate di weststreet. And, soon after that, i send my baby home. :)

after that, i went back home slajur. And since she asked me took my shower and all, so i did. Sikit lgii kn malas actually. But, somehow i did. Hee. Then, after shower, she asked to take my short nap. Whichh kononnyaa, sama samaa berehat. And i finds out that, indaa yaa btdur rupanyaa. Apaa apaa ! Hee. Sii kambangg aaa. *ily.. And yeahh, i was a sleep till im awake after midnight, and realizing that i just turned 21years old ? Hahh.. Life goes onn. ;) then, i received some msges. Birthday greetings. Di facebook as well. And only god knows how appreciate me and thank youu so muchh for the greets. Hee. It meant alot to me. ;D

then, im given a very special gives frm heaven. ;) eventho its not that great. But, appreciate any time i ever had with youu sayangg. Sikit, panjangg.. I still appreciate muchh. It is a very special moment to have youu besides me. ;'D and thanks for the gift as well syangg. Iloveyouu.. Youre the greatest ! ;D

then, around 4ishh klii.. I slept and now.. Im wide awake in the morning. And hopefully kenaa murahkn rezeki di awal pagii. Hee. Amin ~ wel, i think till here sjaa duluu thh. Hee. Have a great morning people. And happy holidays. Only my birthday gives some of youu guys cuti. Youu should thanks me for that. Heheh. ;p alright then, cheers. Hee. ;D

No comments: