Tuesday 1 June 2010

Its just me.

Man, yesterday.. Really are a blast. I wokeup awal and attending to a meeting, then when the meeting ends around 12ishh. I went back home. Was expecting to ngadate withh her, but, cannot. But, its alright. As i always said, it was just part of the deal. As in dugaan. :')

then, by 3ishh, i went to bondaa's. Kusyi's birthday. And yeahh, was having fun there withh all them cousins. And akuu kenaa nyanyikn birthday songs lgii tuu. Mcm apaa ! Hee. Thanks guys. Keep on rocking ! ;D

then, after dri snaa, we went to gdg. Me and fiffy. Then, yeahh.. Just get wasted there. Then, meet some friends there. And guess who i meet there ? Sii ayam kesiann ! ;D ohh, i miss ituu budak. And congrats to youu to have a boyfriend sudahh. Happy for youu. :') and goodluck for whatever youre heading yam. *peluks.

Then, i even meet ddy. Long time no see him juaa sudahh. And yeahh, was quite funn yesterday. And thanks again for people who greets me. Youu know who youu are. Appreciate muchh that kamuu. :')

then, around 8ishh, i wanted to go back home, which i just remembered that i got meeting to attendd. So, i rushed ke qlap, and yeahh.. Thank god, it was just started juaa. Then yeahh.. The meeting was on til 10ishh ? And atuu.. :') at the end of the function, kajah asked me to came up on stage, then she asked me to sing and dance. I was like huhh ? Shocked brabis.. They said, my face was pucat. Nyehs.. Then, everyone in the room sing me a birthday song. Aww.. I appreciate it so muchh !! Then my kakaa, bwaa cake to me. Mcm apaa ! I got setup ! Hahah. Then, dj fauzan bacaakn doa selamat and it was so blast. My tears started to kluar when i realized that this is what i wanted. Complete birthday celebration withh a doa. Thanks guys. Appreciate it so muchh. Only god knows how my thank youu all. :')

after all that, i went back home. With the cake. The cake was nyaman btw. Thanks to kakaa for that. Then, yeahh.. Reached home, i terus bkurung dblik. I was weak actually. Tired i believe. Then, berehat sekejap. And yeahh, was chitchat with my syangg til i fall asleep. Im sorry syangg. Eventho i say it blik blik. Still, seriously.. I am sorry. I wake youu up, but im the one who fall asleep. I was just weak. Lamah my badan and all. :']

then, i tbgn around 7ish pagii tdi. But then, i dint go to work. Why so, my badan sakit brabis. Lamahh.. Then, i went back to sleep. And now, i am wide awake sudahh. And yeahh, tonight.. I got function to go. Should i say my night class ? Hee. And also, maybe krg patang, i go kerjaa klii. Insha-Allah. :) again here i wanna say thanks thanks thanks to everyone who ever greets and remembered my birthday. Appreciate it. Tpii, hadiahhkuu manaa ? Heheh. ;p *kidding.. Bh, i think sampai sni duluu my post. Hee. Good afternoon semuaa. Cheers ! ;D

No comments: