Monday 7 June 2010

Give thanks to Allah.

I realized that, we should thanks Allah for whatever we do, we did, and things that we dont. In may ways, we should thanks Allah for everything. So, since its monday, and new weak, on a new monthh. I've decided to pray and thanks Allah for still wanting me to live my everyday. So, i did. Its happend when my brother once tought me how we was shocked when he reads the al-quran's translation in englishh. And he tought me how life is gonna be easy if we just, being honest, truth and yang sewaktu dengannya. So, frm that i realized that, this is the time for me to do whatever we asked to do it. Like, the prayers. Atuu punn, we human dint kerjaakn. But, yangg perkaraa indaa wajib we lakukann. So, yeahh.. I know im not that perfect to say this, but yeahh.. We still cann always ask for forgiveness to Allah. Since we're still cann breathe. So, im as a muslim dude, i needs to do what my rights that been given by god. No other time, but now is the time. Before its too late. Before deaths reach us. So, now is always the time to move, to wake up, to be on a right way. A way that guide us to the place that we couldnt have imagine. A place that we ever wanted. Kesenangan, kebahagian, everything is gonna be there. And yeahh, i doing all this because this is what ive been told to do so since i was a kid. Everyone does. But, did we obey it ? No, we just ignored it just like that. See, how sombong human being is. They did appreciate that they are still living on His earth. So, start frm now on, we need to say thanks to Allah. For what youu are now, today. So, pray since we still cann. Pray to god. Always pray. Insafth.. We should insaf.. -ends.

No comments: