Monday 7 June 2010

from the bottom of my heart

babe, i was on your blog againn :D i have my break kejap then continue belajar. i'll text you later.. hee

here, i just wanna share a bit :) right what, couples is always in trouble. isnt it? wiraa ever said to me ''it is part of the deal'' so yeah, i agreed with him.. dont you? we have to face it, no matter how hard it is. well thats not the point to make our love lessen.. cause love wont be less, if we are not willing for it.. some couples would say to their lover like ''daybyday, my love to you is getting less'' thats dumbass for who ever used those words. seriously, the fact is love will getting more and more, never less and never too much :) and it wont stop. unless, youre dead, then you'll stop. right?

and remember, love is like life. it isnt always happiness, it can brings a little pain sometimes, but when we dont stop living, why should we stop loving? so, just do the right thing. yes, sometimes it might hurt, but if it is right thing to do then it is necessary.

well, when the first time i saw wiraa, i was literally speechless because he got the eyes which make me fall on the best side of the world of love.. from the day i met him, i wanted to know him more better and now, i appriciate what ive got.. finally, he's mine.. i wish he'll be my first and last.. i believe he will, as long as we trusted each other *kan sayang? ;) that time, i thought im in love.. well, i know that time i dont even know who he is. but, thats what my heart told me. yeah, because heart dont lie..

as the time flies by, i still can recall back the moment when our eyes contact each other.. he changed back the real me, which is used to be really me.. and i thank god because he appearin my life when i need someone to fill this emptiness, to cure the pain that i had :')

wiraa, i love you either its wrong nor right. no matter what happen, although its good or bad, i wont stop loving you sayang. even we're so far away, im sure i can still feel you.. just by hearing your voice and laughter can make me feel better.. ohh man.. i miss you so baddd sayang! ;( nyehh..

umm.. maybe thats it. byebyeee.. i wanna continue some revisions first. then, becinta sama si wiraa.. *winks.

No comments: