Saturday 12 June 2010

Part of the deal ?

Today, i learned something. I learned how love must sacrifice in many ways. This is just part of the deal. Yes, what ive been told, is true.

Once, someone said to me that, if youu ask god for happiness, he will gives us sadness to get thro happiness. If youu ask god for get enough money, he will gives youu poor to get thro richh. So, yeahh.. Its truee. Just part of the deal. Or dugaan should i say ? Nyehs..

And yeahh, what im try to tell here is, just my relationship. I pray to god and ask for happiness for our both families. Longlive to our both families. And until today, me and my girlfriend were randomly planed to meet up. Which, it ends to complicated ?

It all started when i was out with daddy. Daddy wanna cut his hair, so i joined him since i wanted it too. So, yeahh.. Went to bgunting, while chitchat withh my hunny. Then, we wanna meet. Just being random. Since i miss her so muchh, then why not right ? Then, she askd me to text her dad. Which i did. But then, no replies. And yeahh, shes otp with babahh and he said, maxicant. So yeahh.. Its a no. So, i was cool withh it.

And then, i received a msg frm her mum saying that, *something* which, i was too highh to accept it. But, then, i remember my what my baby once told me. If i do love her, i must love her family as well. So, since i respect mami, i just followed whatever answer it should be. And yeahh.. Since that, my body's goes drop dead weak.

Then, i asked my baby either she loves me or not, and she said yes. And if she does love me, i know she might do anything for me as i did that to her. But then, she finds out that her mum texted me. And yeahh.. She seems okehh with it. So, yeahh.. I went out to find some food. So, i cooked and makann. My phone was in my room. I was chitchat with my baby. But then, shes gonee. And i received textmsg frm her saying that, she wont be around for today. I was like, mann.. This is not happening to me ! ;(

then, no words cann sayy. Here i am, stuck alonee. With no one to cry on. Even fiffy wasnt around. Im home alone. Then i shut my eyes, saying.. This is just part of the deal. And i thanks god for hearing my prayers. ;')

in case youu read this my love, just so youu know that, no matter how silent i am gonna be, no matter how different our relations after this gonna be, and no matter how hard it takes, i just want youu to know that, from the bottom of my heart, i do love youu everyday since i still cann breathing. *sighh.. And am doing all this is because, i love youu so muchh juaa syangg. Just so youu know that. And last but not least, all i ever wanted frm youu now is just to be good and study smart while youu cann and make mami proud of youu. I know youu will do that syangg. And also, i want youu to think of me.. And i will think of youu, always.. ;') im sorry if im not around whenever youu needs me. Im sorry and again i love youu, iwani. :') be happy..

Lots of love,
wiraa julaihi.

No comments: