Friday 11 June 2010

I miss youu..

Mann.. I miss my baaby ! So damn muchh. ;(

i miss her touches, i miss her kiss, i miss her lips, i miss her smiles, i miss her stares, i miss her voice, i miss her everything ! I miss my girlfriend so muchh !

Baaby, i miss youu sudahh. Eventho your not around, but then, i know youu will be good there. Think of me. And i know awal ani, fifaa worldcup's fever is on, but then, i dont care about that. All i care is that i miss youu, and i wishh youu miss me too.

I know its late awal ani. But, yeahh.. Youu know why punn. I wont feel any comfortable when youre not around me. But somehow, my mind always remind me to think positive and thats what youu askd me too juaa kn ? But, yeahh.. I just miss youu, like, brabisly !

I try not to act like a kiddo who doesnt understand what is missing all about. But surely i know that im missinglove youu awal ani. I know its kindaa annoying, but then i dont care ! All i care is, do youu miss me there too ? I wishh youu do, syangg. ;')

and yeahh.. I just wanna let it out syangg. Since i cant contact my baabylove, so yahh.. It might help sometimes. And yeahh, was hopping to see some photos of youu there. Hee. Wel, my eyes said, hes sleepy. So, i guess it ends here th sjaa duluu. Then, goodnights all. To those who watch wc, do have funn ! Cheerious. ;D

No comments: