Sunday 11 July 2010

Random Post.

Hello blogger ! ;D i know its been awhile i dint update my blog. Sorry for that. Im just been with some stuff and all. So, yeahh.. Haai ! ;D

So, its early in the morning here now. And guess what ? Im still wide awake. And my tummy keeps on starving ALL THE TIME ! Eversince i finished my protein, it keeps my tummy starving all the way. Idkw.. ;s im hungry ! Eventho i just ate some fruits just now. Nyehs.. But somehow, since i aim to get fat, so why not right ? Fat ? Yes, i want to be chubby, at least ? No ? Wel, will see how its goes. Soon enough. Hee. ;D

and so, did i mention that im happy right now ? I happy cause germany atleast win their 3rd place for the fifa worldcup 2010. And i still cant accept that germany dint get thro to the final. Thats making me crazy. And thats making me to hate spain very muchh ! And how i wishh that spain wont be able to win the final match and doesnt mean i want netherland to win tho. But, yeahh.. Somehow, congrats to germany for the 3rd place. ;D

actually, ive got nothing much to say here. Just, right now, im still up and watching star movies. The spirit is on, so yeahh.. Both my scarrlet johannson and eva mandes is on. Hahah. ;p thats why im still up and watchh. But, somehow, i miss my girlfriend so bad. And, since shes having her exams soon, shes just being fragile to be disturbed. While me, im soon gonna go to Jakartaa ! So cant wait.. This 15th July, by 9ish pm, i've be firmed to fly off to Jakartaa. Hee. Ohh, and to youu my baby, incase your reading this, i wanna wishh youu a very goodluck for the exams yes ? I know youu cann do it well baby. Just dont stress, and think positive yes ? Do your revise wisely and pray to God as well. Everything will be just fine. Just pun some believe in that. I know youu cann baby. Iloveyouu. So muchh. Hee. ;D

So, talking about going to Jakarta, im just going there to attend some seminar. And its for my dreams come true. ;D i am so cant wait to go there ! I cann feels the fever already. Hahah. Lol.. Is just that, since my baby is fighting for her war, and me fighting for my rights. I just wanna make my dreams come true. Our dreams come true. Dream ? Yes, dreams.. "Dreams is the only key to success !" and "Success is the only best revenge !" :) so, yeahh..

Dreams ? What is my dreams ? My dreams is to create back a smile on my families. I just wanna have a happy family, where we have time to watch the tv together, eating breakfast, lunch and dinner together, and even pray the 5prayers together. I just want that actually. To have more time with the families. And my dreams just fixed with my baby's dream. All she ever wanted is to have a perfect family. Thats just so great dreams i ever meet actually. And yeahh.. I once been thinking that, if we marry on the young age, is it gonna be good or great ? And some would say that its not good, blablablaa.. But to me, if we married on the young age, we would have more time to fall inlove over and over again. Until we die. More love, more experiance we will get right ? More love produces.. ;D its just perfect. ;D

and one of my dreams, i want once i get married, i dont wanna ever used not even a single cent from my parents. I dont wanna let them stressed out. So, yeahh.. I know and i believe that'll be happening. Insha-Allah. With god's willing. ;D and nothings wrong if youu wanna have a big dreams. How i know this, cause now im reading 'The magic of thinking big, by David Swartz.' it says that, 'life is short to be little.' so, dream big guys. And when is the time ? Now is the time ! Thats what Linda Agus told me in her cd. Cd ? Yes, im learning frm cds now. Great cds. Why cds ? Cause those people who talks in those cds are people who doing the works on a right direction. As in success people. Its obvious right ? Success and unsuccess people, who do youu wanna listen ? And youu will find your answer in youu. To be a loser or a winner, wrong or right, stones or diamonds ? Youu decides what youu want by the way youu think what youu want in life and youu know that future is in your hands. So, nothings wrong to be a great person right ? So, yeahh.. ;D create big dreams now. The clear your dreams, the faster youu will achive it. Just believe and be positive. :)

and yeah, i think im gonna stop here. Why ? Cause i need to feed my tummy so bad right now. Im damn hungry. Nyehs.. Wel, i guess thats it thenn. Til here. And, good morning all and have a nice day. Create your day, always with a smiles. Cheerious thenn. Assalamualaikum. (: <3

No comments: