Monday 12 July 2010

Just be POSITIVE ! ;D

So, what should i say here. Ohh, today is monday. I usually say that i hate monday. But, eversince i read the magic of thinking big, and being positive, i realized that, being hating the days are not that really good. Why so ? Because, once youu said, the day is that, the day is this.. Our mind might produces to what we think and say. Wel, ofcause, what youu say is what youu think right ? Duhh ~ hahah. Let me give some example, lets say youu say, "what a boreng day." then what will happen to youu ? Your mind started to produces bad things the whole day. Must be conected to bad stuff. Am i right ? But, when youu say, "today is awesom !" what will happen ? Everythings when perfect the whole day. With full of smile and all. No doubt about that. Why ? Ive been there. Youu've been there. Everyone does. So, let me ask youu, dont youu wanna be happy ? Healthy ? Instead of being fcut up, stressfull ? And once we're mad and stress, thats when your face grow old. No more healthy, ugly, lazy, and just laying down and waiting death to come to youu. Nyehs, but what we wanted is, to be cheerfull always, happy, smiles and success. Every deserved that, i know. I do too. How to do that, it always started from youu. Your life, your future, your decisions. What youu want is what youu will get. :)

mann, see how good is that book ? It teached me alot. Not youu, not her, not him but once youu read it, its for your own good. Dont youu wanna be good ? I never heard that theres people that dont wanna be good. Thats stupid. Hahah. We, as a human being, we're lucky to have brains to think. But, only youu to decided what type of thinking are youu wanna think. Simple as that.. And theres words says, "Life is hard when youu think its hard." so, i bet youu are more "better-er" then me. While me, im just an ordinary dude with full of dreams. Better full of dreams than drama. So, yeahh..

So, actually im out of words. Just that, since today my baby having her exams, again i wanna say goodluck to youu my dear love. I know youu cann do well. Youu have a strong better fresh positive brain. Used it wise.. Hee. May Allah bless youu baby. ;D goodluck ! Hee. Muahs ! *on your both cheeks, your forehead, and your nyummy lips.. Hee. Grrr..

So, let me stop til here then. Gonna continue my learning. Hee. To youu guys who read this, i wanna say goodmorning and have a very nice monday. Cheers ! ;D;D

p.s: i love youu.. ;D

No comments: