Wednesday 25 August 2010

Focus !

Assalamualaikum, and hello blogger. Here i wanna share how i learn about how to focus..

What is focus ? Focus is doing things hardly til youu achive it happily. Something like that laa. Like for example, learning or belajar in school. Maybe youu aim for good or better result. But then, what youu gonna do ? Youu need to work it out. How to work it out, lakukn kerjaanyaa. Mcm, maybe youu wanna get distinction for your maths, so youu gotta study and understand the fomula and stuff right ? Why so ? Pasal, youu want to get distinction right ? So, yeahh.. Focus is like wanting the things youu wanted. Simple ? Yes, everything is simple sebenarnyaa. But, people who make it complicated. The matter of decisions we make. Cause, what i learned, what ever we wanted in this world we cann get it just, if youu focus on the works or process to achive it. Right me if im wrong..

Back to tdi yang maths thingy, apa kerja kerjanya is, youu maybe do alot of revisions ? Study smart.. And, once ive been told by my 5years math's teacher, "calculators, is your bestfriend if youre doing maths." that is so true. Why ? Cause, imma choleric. Only wanting the results. And tauu rilek gnyaa. Tpi, choleric people are born to be a leader ! Always on top. And we are always right eventho we're wrong. :) how i know this ? I know this frm a book called, personality plus.

Nah, same goes to me. I was focus how to learn and like to read books. For the rest of my life, i never read books. Apathh lgi kn revisions ? Thats a big hell no for me. But, alhamdulilah.. Now, i love to read books. Hee. Why i read books, cause i need to learn. I need to improve my personal development or self development.

But, somehow.. Being focus is just like youre concentrating on your works. So, mcm, if youu had works at the office maybe.. Youu need to finish what the undone right ? To me, things that undone, indaa nyaman tuu rasanyaa. Indaa tauu laa aaa if org lainn.. To me, once kenaa bgi kerjaa tuu, once of my responsibilities. I need to finish what the undone. Thats why youu need to focus. So, imma ask youu.. Is focus important to youu ? No need to answer me, just answer it to yourself. Think of what youu want ?

And here lastly i wanna share, what focus stand for.. This is what i got frm a book called, why we want you to be rich. By donald trump and robert t kiyosaki. Why i learned frm them, because, i only listen to success people. Them are some of the success people in the world. So, why would i listen to unsuccessfull people out there right ? Cause i wanna success myselft from what ive learned. And again.. Whats focus stand for is..

F - follow
O - one
C - course
U - until
S - successful

so, til here for now then. Cause, imma take my shower. Nyehs.. Plus, my baby's waiting for me i believe. Hee. Sorry syangg.. I love love youu.. ;D bh, bhh.. Have a nice day all. And take care. Assalamualaikum all.. :)

No comments: