Tuesday 24 August 2010

its happened again..

hye again :D
im here just want to share about lastnight. im outing with wiraa.. whichh, he plan w/out telling me? surprise lah katakan.. nyehh..

its started when i chitchat with him after morning classes.. but then, i stopped the conversation during extraclass.. my extraclasses began at 12 until 12.40 mid-day.

so, after done my extraclasses, i went home tiaa.. i tried to text wiraa di msn that time but its seem he didnt received my text.. maybe? when i arrived at home, i left him message saja lahh.. i thought he was sleeping cause he didnt reply my text di msn atu jua.. so, i told him i want to shut downn, since im tiredd.. then yeahh, i shut down lepas tu..

i asleep for few hours. and whats make me awake, my phone bisingg.. rupanya wiraa was callingg.. so, i call him backk. i mean, misscalled? then, i fall asleep again sekejap.. inda lama lepas atu, i received message dari wiraa. its says, he is on his way to pick me up. accompany him shopping.. i was likee, apaakaan ia ani? he must be kidding me..

why? usually, we plan together first. then, baru make it happen. tapi, ani inda teterus bahh ia memessage cematu.. hahah.. siapa jua inda bengang.. aku lagi baru bangun tidur masatu.. apa inda bengang.. silahau..

then blahblahblah. i called him, he's not kidding. he made surprises rupanyaa.. jubur!! camapaa.. nanti sayang aah, i'll give you surprises soon.. ;p bowhh..

at first, my parents didnt let me.. so, i obey their order.. but then, after wiraa contact my parents.. kena lepas kan tia? maybe sayang ada membaca-baca kali aa before calling atu? no? hee..

lepas tu, off from my place around 4 plus kali. we're heading to gudang.. shopping some stuff.. afterthat we bounce ke gadong.. beli bajuu kejapp.. then, jalanjalan, membuang masa. while waiting for sungkai.. not that, wasting too much time pulang, we're actually searching for new phones. so yeahh..

after, nada tempat kan di aga and dibeli lagi.. so, we off from gadong, back to wiraa's placee.. then yeahh sungkai with his family.. selesai sungkai, berehat sekejap ;) then, blahblahbla.. wiraa drop me home.. since babah suruh balik after sungkai.. so yeaah..

maybe thats all yesterday's storyy that i can share with.. ada lagi kah sayang?? nadakan? nadaa..

bytheway, saaayang.. you knoww whaaat!? oral was greatt tadii.. heheh.. but, im kinda nervous a bit saja.. nyeh. bah bah.. byebye..


p/s ; iloveyou sayang!

No comments: