Sunday 22 August 2010

under the rain, we cry. part II :)

hye. well, heree. i'll post some about what happened, since wiraa gave me chance to talk. so yeah..

but, first thing first.. let me talk about random things dulu ah? can? its about yesterday jua lahh, sesajaa flashbackk.. so that, wiraa tau ia atu jaat ;p cehh. jaat. bida muchh.. hahah.. nadadihh. kidding..

its just, im so-called si DAMIT olehh wiraa.. nyehh *inda i suka kena ucap :p harap maklum baby. oh, why was that? im shrinkk.. macam osmosis tah pulang teshrink-shrink ani ah.. ;s isnt that weirdd? i didnt realized im getting pendek until babah tegur that im pendek. and, kata wiraa, its fasting month and i dont eat alot? sayang, asal berisi perut bhh. jaditah ;pp after puasa nanti, i'll eat alot. dont worry. jng saja ku di gelar si besar sudah. hahah..

so enough with that, im gonna continue the part where we're dealing with smiles and tears. its all started when, wiraa admit that he's happy.. and he even wanted to get married with me next year.. awwh.. which he knows what my answer.. :)

and the part where he started to kiss me.. and where he started to confess that i never give him my kisses.. im sorry ahead. its just that, i'll give you my kiss when we both get married nanti sayang.. insyaAllah.. i whispered that on his ear. while saying, i pray inside, semoga kesampaian. amin :') i started to tears myself after that.. and i realized that moment, wiraa was silence for a second after saying that.. until he said ''make sure its special..''

since i already promise myself, i will make sure its special :'D hopefully our relationship last longer.. amin..

okay. i think its enough sharing for now, cause im sure my baby was waiting for me awal ani.. hee.. thats all. byebye..


p.s ; te quiero, sayang ;D

No comments: