Sunday 22 August 2010

Under the rainn, we cry..

Assalamualaikum, and hello blogger ! ;D wel, here i wanna say about what just happend yesterday. Yesterday was a drama that couldnt be forgotten. Hee. ;p why ? Because, once im with my babyheart, theres always memories.. :'D

it all started when i was at the office. I was busy doing some paper work. Then, my boss offered me bjln. So, since im cold freezing kelmarin, i accept his offered. And yeahh, we went to our other building di kerjaa to meet our boss. Then, yeahh.. Planed, kn beli minyak sjaa. Then, melarat tiaa sampai bejln jln. Hee. Then, since we got no where to go, since my babyheart got extra classes, so, randomly my mouth says, lets go to her school. Which, we went.. Kononnya kn gives supprises laa nie. But, im the one who got the supprises. Why ? I raun the classes there. But, only few yang having extra's. But, its alright. Rupanyaa, my love extra somewhere on science lab. So, yeahh.. Then, frm there we went ke site. My boss pnyaa project. And, few mins after that.. The rain started to fall. Rahmat.. Alhamdulilah. :)

once we reached the office, freezing brabis waa kuu. But, again.. All my works, completed. Works that been given. Why i said this, because, kalau indaa diminta, indaa tiaa ke gives the works. Hee.

While, the rain were still falling. And i was bertext msgd with my one and only baby. We were talking about, how nyaman if tdur since its raining.. And i was being random, more nyaman-er if we sleep under the rain with the one we love next to us on the same bed. Aww.. More romantic. Hugging your loves one. Sleeping together.. Its just, so sweet youu know.. :') plus, its fasting. Atleast we could learned how to tahan our nafsu as well right ? :)

and so, around 2pm, i went back home. Then, since its raining. I was ttdur.. While waiting for an answer. Cause, everyone knows, every questions, theres always an answers. Right ? And yeahh, we planed to sungkai together. And we did. ;D by around 3ish to 4 kli, i pick her up. And kononnya kn beli something di gedong, but tak jdi tiaa. So, blik rumah and berehat. :) everything was just perfect under the rain. Alhamdulilah.. Hee. ;D

then, sungkai.. Both me and her, both mummy and daddy and niniboy and fiffy sungkai drumah. And my baby tak makan banyak ho. But, me.. Once theres ambuyat. Me and mummy, biasaa. Hahah. Nyumnyum. ;9

after sungkai, we're cooling down our parut and yeah.. This part is where we're dealing with smiles and tears. Ohh, me God. Hee. Staring eyes to eyes. Facing face to face. Lips to lips. And dreams again, been created. ;'D talking about dreams, i'll let my baby talk about it. Syangg, youu post about it alright ? Hee. Settle wiraa buat. Tetdur tdur baa.. Hahah. ;p thats the reason why im being silent. Sorrrrrryy !! ;p bh, bhh.. Sambung ! ;p

thats all frm me, assalamualaikum and have a nice sunday peps. And yes, selamat menunaikn ibadat puasaa.. Cheers ! ;D

p/s; i love youu, babyy.. :)

No comments: