Tuesday 15 March 2011

143.

dear, blogger. The time just ticks to 15/03/2011. Yesterday was our big day. Me and my baaby. Its our 12th monthsarry been together, or i should say, its our one year anniversarry ? Hee. Bruneian people might says, "duhh, sekadar ! Setahun jagung maseh." true that as well.. But, who cares ? Its my day, her day and our day. That all matters.

Firstly, i wanna thank God that i fall for someone like her. Eventho i maybe dont know either her parents playing with the fire or not. But, what im sure that, she's the bomb. She explods my heart with her loves, faiths, honest, believes, spirit and etc etc.. Its too much to mentiond. But, in other words, she created a smile on my face nearly everyday until today. Even if she is not around me, i can still feels her next to me. And thats make me missing her almost every minutes of my everyday and night. Deep ? I know.. Its a year been thro. Everythings happend.

It all started with smile, like, fall, love, mad, angry, jealousy, lies, sadness, tears, pitty, regrat, honest, believes, happiness, doubt, God, families, me, you, and true loves. Every words, negatives, positives, we've been thro together and the footprints we left is only memories. Memories thro the whole year. But, alhamdulilah. We've both learnd alot from our past and mistakes. And alhamdulilah as well tht we've reachs this moment.

Nothing much to mention actually. Just, the whats next is, im hoping for God bless our relations always. With more positives thinking, with great minded, and giving what we've dreams of. Giving more strength to face the unwelcome deals and giving us lights to shows the right path in lifes. A bright futures, a freedom of times, everythings. All i ever want is us grows up together and learn what we could, and be old with only her indeed. So, im out of words now.

And again, happy 12monthsarry to you love. And a happy one year anniversarry to you baaby. I sayang you.. :)<3



p/s: you are heaven's fall for me to have. - wira julaihi.

No comments: