Wednesday 16 March 2011

Rainy Wednesday Nighhtt..

hello readers. it's been awhile I didn't post on my boyfriend's blog.. yeah, it's been awhilee.. so, let me share what I got.

fyi, my boyfriend just off to Jakarta w/ his families. they got seminar to attend till this 21st of March.. seminar that can make them dreams more higher and inspire? oh yes guys, dream big!! remember when ;
'' you can dream it so, you can achieve it in anyways. '' trust it. as long as you're ready to change your better life to greater life. then, why not? right? :)

enough said. take it or leave it. that's all your choices. you made your decision. do think big. what you have right now, doesn't guarantee your tomorrow. trust me. today don't promise you tomorrow. make something new. stop being slaves to your boss.. eh? am I too much here? well, thats true tho.. think of this, working for your family or your boss? :)

I think till here then. I'll post what's going on besok.. bonjour readers. xx

p/s ; sayang, I miss you already.. you do takecare there.. keep learning since you could. I love you! :D

No comments: