Thursday 17 March 2011

Fine Thursday.

salam and good night readers. wiraa's girlfriend is here again today.. I'll blog my everyday, since wiraa is not around bytheway.. :)

so, let me share what's going on.. my thursday's morning was soo tiring.. well, not to the very.. I was just packed all stuffs yang inda bepakai ke dalam store.. lumayan jua lah mengalihnya.. mana inda seorang saja yang mengerjakan. which is me, of course. why not 'maid' do those stuff?? we don't have maid and we're big enough to have maid, we can handle our things on our own.. well, that's not a big deal tho.

after I've done everything, I hit the bathroom and get my shower! get fresh.. I'm all sweat.. not feeling so comfortable. lain lah kalau wiraa made me sweat. lol.. then, I ate my lunch.. once I've done, berehat.. resting plus tired equal to nyenyak tidur.. hahah. so, I end up te fall asleep until what time? I'm not sure what time..

when I've recover my tiredness, I got nothing to do tah jua.. so, I just wasted my time watching tv.. and blablablah, I get my shower again. my mother took us out.. us as in, my siblings.. we went to the night market.. which is, foods foods foods! hehhe.. p/s ; sayang, I'm getting fat and fat.. sayang bila lagi kan fat fat nya!? hahah..
after went to the night market, we're heading to the supermarket.. bought some kitchen's stuff.. when nothing is left to buy, we went home tiaa.. sudah sampai rumah, hit my dinner..

then, watched tv again for awhile.. few minutes, I went to my bedroom.. and now, here I am.. berhujah tentang my day.. apadih, berhujah jua lah..

conclusion, nothing much happened today.. I really miss my baby right now, like so bad? yeah, soo baddd.. :c

till here then.. I'll post you what's going on tomorrow.. InsyaAllah. bonjour readers. xx.

No comments: