Friday 18 March 2011

whhaat a daaayy.. fridaay..

hello and good evening everyone.. today is the second day wiraa is not around.. they got seminar tomorrow till the next day.. if I'm not mistaken?

and I'm here again to update what's going on the whole day.. so let me begin.. I woke up early today like around seven plus? kena bangunkan pasal kan ke graveyard.. but then, I couldn't. girls' matter.. so, cancel ke graveyard tia..

then, I wanted to continue my sleep tapi inda dapat.. ;c nyeh.. jimmy is being so annoying.. well, as always. hehh.. so, I end up contact wiraa which in the same time he's awake jua rupanya, cause his roommate #?!&ring. hahah.. kesian si wiraa ;pp

we chit chat on MSN.. then lagging tia jua~ sabar ajeee.. hee.. then, blablablah.. closed conversation, pasal wiraa kan mandi and breakfast and so do I.. but, after we off.. I fall asleep accidentally!? bukan pulang mandi apa.. ;s p/s ; sorry sayang..

after few hours, I'm awake then I get my shower and ate my lunch terus w/ the siblings.. once we've done, we watched dvd in mami's room. which is malay movie? nyangkung. about the storylane, is mostly boring.. well, I'm not really concentrate watching it cause busy fixing something on the internet.. so yeah..

then, blablablah I went to my bedroom.. was kinda sleepy jua, so I off to bed, sleeping for few hours.. I'm awake again which I'm not that sure what time was it.. few minutes gone, I'm still stucked on my bed.. lagging belum panas engine.. hahaha..

then then, bangun. mandi lagi.. kena bawa jalan.. dinner outside.. firstly, we're heading to time square again, inda pandaikan berenti shopping muluu.. hahah.. mulu lah jua ah? then, after dari sanaa we're heading to soon lee lambak.. stop there, makan..

when we get there, we accidentally met my uncle, my so called 'uda' :) so he joined us.. I chit chat w/ him and talking about wiraa? well, that's obvious. my uncle always asked about wiraa.. rindu kali ia? heheh ;p after awhile, my uncle jalan tia.. in the same time we've finished our meal..

after that, on the road heading to our home.. :) once got home, I hit my shower plus it's raining just now.. so, done everything, here I am again.. blogging ;) and I guess it's enough for today.. adios. xx

p.s; I love you wiraa!

No comments: