Saturday 19 March 2011

satur-daayy.

heeeellloooo readers!! here I go again with my story. :D first thing first, how's your day so far? hope you guys cherish your every moment.. okay, let me start about my today's routine.

I woke up around 11plus in the morning tadi.. which counted as late. I ate medicine last night.. so I'm drugged~ bukan overdose sayang, bukan.. haahah.. adakah overdose.. over tah juaa.. then, I get my shower.. that's obvious tho.. :) once I've done, eat my lunch while watching tv..

watching tv then melayan my twitter and foursquare.. till entaahh, yang penting, I spent alot of time on the internet.. and that's considered as wasting time? I know. :) I seriously got nothing to do.. I'm not schooling at the moment plus school holiday session! I'm waiting for Business School.. which kemasukan ke sekolahnya on July!? but, the interview is on April. nyehh.. I'm rotten.. well, not that really rotten! I appreciate that I could still learning by reading books? and that's atleast.. :)

back to the topic, after spending alot of time on the internet, I get my shower again. plus almost malam pun sudah.. so yeah.. and that time wiraa is on seminar.. he said the seminar was so hilarious! and I expected that so.. wiraa always do mentioned that seminar was very hilarious and awesome? so yeah.. those who had experienced it, they knows well how does it feel during the seminar.. I always wanted to join them, but I couldn't. sighs. somehow, there's always next time tho :D

so, where were we just now? oh yes, after I've done showering.. I get my dinner w/ the families.. and I'm sooo full! p/s; sudah sayang dinner tu?? awak mesti gemuk once you get back in Brunei! sikit pun jadi tahh ;pp hahah..

once I've done, masuk bilik.. reading some books.. and was kan online tadi sama wiraa but then lagging tia jua MSN ahh~ kecundang. *bahasa si wiraa. "kecundang" inda mau login.. so we end up, later saja online.. plus wiraa got circle meeting at the moment.. then, here I am.. blogging for the third time about my everyday since wiraa wanted me to do so..

and I think that's all for today? salam. xx.
p/s; I sayang you, wiraa!!

No comments: