Thursday 21 April 2011

feels like blogging.

dear blogger, idkw if it's at night, i barely hard to go to sleep sudah. Eventho i did, i only slept for only atleast 2hours. bukan plng ku kn inda mensyukuri, but thats the thing, when can i go back sleeping normally ?

Wel, it's a waste of time to sleep in the morning til midday. I could do so much things during that time, which i end up wasting it by sleeping tah pulang. How can i turn it back my sleeping to normal ? Should i just not go to sleep til tomorrow night ? Or, should i just force my self to go to sleep by eating sleeping pills or high myself to sleep ?

To be honest, i'm tired sudaah to be like a batman ! Wokeup at night and sleep at day. I wanna be atleast superman instead ! Why ? Cause, he has diamond on his chest. A diamond towards his heart. Wel, atleast ?

Bukan plng ku inda mensyukuri, its just that, i wanna have a normal life like everyone does. Thats all. I think i need to consel about that to my upline. Why them ? Cause they know better should i say ? Or maybe aku kurang supliment kali ? Or too much thinking ? ;s

to wakeup at night, make me feels lonely. I couldnt just bangunkan org just to acompany me. What about them kan ? They need their time jua. I do understand that. But, thats the thing.. Is there anything that i could do so that i can just sleep baack normally ? Instead of reading book ? :/

watching movie ? Naah, i might gonna pass on that. Why so ? I don't wanna see things that not inspired me or help me with my goals. Unless, that movies make me move fast towards my goals and inspired me and something to do with my goals. Like for an example, kung fu panda. They said, it's a great movie. Why so, it learn how to focus. But, thats what they say.. Til know, im looking forward for that movie. Anyone ?

But, whats make me awake jua, starving ! I always starved at night. And what makes me go out sometimes is, just to get some foods. Wel, some might say, macam nada makan dirumah ? But, thats the thing, who wants to go to the kitchen and cook the same food everyday ? Banar plng, atleast something and save duit. Mun nada selera ? Apa kes ? Makan saja sikit ? And few hours, lapar balik and cook it again ? Membazir jua tu, no ? What if org rumah ada kan mau makan jua kan ? But yet, maybe the next day nya kaah ? You know.. It's hard right ? Hard, when you think its hard. Nyehs..

Macam ani, kan bahapa th ku nie ? Ngampai ganya half nekad di katil ? How i wish i have bini yang halal to be next to me, all the time. Soon.. ;p bini taah apa ! Tunggu taah diamond, then why not ? Harus ada kerjanya. Apa kerja and solutionnya nie, it's winning 7. I don't wanna miss the celebrations. ;D

baah blogger, i think enough becurhat with you for tonight. Til we meet again. Sleep well and gooddawn guys. Cheers ! :)

No comments: