Thursday 14 April 2011

Happy 13th Monthsarry ! ;D

aww.. Alhamdulilah. First of all, i wanna thank God that ive found you at first place. And i appreciate to have you in my life.

Been together with you, its not just love that i learned. Its many, how to handle things, how to avoid bad things, how to appreciate, how to be patience, how to disipline myself with my prayes. I just, i appreciate to have you in my life, iwani.

I know, some might say its only mokey love, love on a first sight, blablablaa ~ but, i dont care. What i care the most is i love you because of God send you to me.

Even lately we're in a control situations, but i believe, that God had planned something better for us. Even the family kinda awkward to me, but i believe God want me to learn something. Even tears might involved in our relations, but i believe God want us to be more better for our future.

Future ? Yes ! Why future, cause we can atleast create our future and ask frm God for a better future. Cause, everyone knows that we cannot changed what is past. We cannot change back our background. Cause, who we are, is what we wanted.

Wel, im in a missing session right now. Cause, just now we had a team phone session. And it was just great. But, more great when i realized that today is our 13th monthsarry. Alhamdulilah..

Loving you is like a story in a book that we've created. Theres many chapters and many things happend. But yet, once we read it back, we learned. Im still learning. I wanna learn. I wanna be always green so that i can still learn.

Somehow, my love to you, i couldnt express it with words. Only God knows. And baaby, you are part of my prayers that i always asked for.

And lastly, i wanna end it with a hope that, we could maintain our love everyday and everynight. Understand each other well. And always remember that, whenever God's with us, no one can stop our way. I always remind you this at the begining of our love, "always put God in you, no matter what happens."

again, happy 13th monthsarry to you love. Alhamdulilah, and i know that i cant promise to love you forever, but i'll try to make it forever. I love you and may God bless our relationship. <3


p/s; i miss you.. :')

No comments: