Monday 18 April 2011

tebangun tarus blogging.

wel, hey all. I don't know what to post actually, but i do feels like blogging. So, here. Let me just share what happend to me this few days back.

Where should i start ? :/ wel, last 15th apr, 2011. I was with my baabylove. We spend our balated monthsarry which is on the 14th apr ? So, yeahh.. She cooked for me and always making me some puddings for me and the parents. Cause the parents like her pudding pasal inda manis. Thats what the parents said laah. So, yeahh.. Here i wanna say thank you for being so kind to them both sayang. I appreciate it. ;D

so, we spend our times together, until abng came and bringing a form for bulan june, going thailand. And yeah, isi the borang and all. And yeah, insha-Allah i'll be in thailand this coming june. Honestly speaking, its gonna be my first time ksna. Apaakah usulnya. Will post pun tuu. Hee. So, blablablaa ~ after magrib, i send my baaby home. Since daddy pun minta drop ke rumah amit. So, its a why not ? Ngam pelintasan. Was with rahim jua that time. So, after dropped both them daddy and my baaby, we went to manggis mall. Wel, checking my bonus jua tarus di bank there.

And alhamdulilah, it always never disappointed laah. Thank God for that. So, kmi survey brng brng there. And still, that red nike shoes membuat ku gatal. But then, thats the thing. I born addidas. Dgn meliat ani lgi addidas jua, so yeahh.. Mcm, biasa makan betangan, sekali makan besudu. Apa hubungannya, inda plng ada papa. Hahah. But, yeahh.. Its a why not ubah trend. Right ? Time nada HUTANG kn dibayar laah aaa ? :)

behutang ? Yes, i do. But, this is baru baru th ku behutang plng. Perkara yang ku inda mau plng nie behutang aa.. Apa ada gaya labih, tapi behutang kn ? Baik lului usul, tapi beduit and inda behutang. Remember, org yang berhutang tidak masuk syurga sampai hutangnya selasai. So, yeahh.. AKU INDA MAU BEHUTANGG !! But, thats the thing, people just don't get it.

Anyhow, since i was hungry, alum makan the whole day, we endup di bandar. Makan at Rice n Grill. Aku tsliur black papernya sana. So, yeahh.. Makan sana, then meet up my friend there as well. And yeahh.. Atu pun that night, rahim yang bayarkan my food. Thanks to you rahim. I appreciate that. And may you have a very big business in the future. Amin. And for sure, i will gonna balas that back. Soon. :)

then we were prospecting and since khals and dadi bekirim foods. We went to gadong, and i bought for them junk food frm Mc D. Wel, semampu mampu ku atleast. Hope you guys appreciate that. And then, rahim dropped me at khal's. Since they want me to go there. Was beshisha-ing jua snaa. And antah, all of a sudden, i dont feel right. But, yeaah. Tidak perlu dibahas. Only God knows. Yang penting, we all kena ajar harus mensyukuri apa yang ada laah. Thats what i learned that time. Apa jua kan, orang inda bkraja ? Sabar ajaa. Then, we went back home. Alhamdulilah, i sempat do my prayer that time, and yeah.. I go to sleep.

The next day, it was saturday night. I wokeup and finds out that, i was invited to a party di kb thro fb frm hanis. But, my baaby disallowed me to go by saying no to the evant on my fb. So, yeahh.. And since im hungry, i contacted rahim to go out terus prospecting. And since my baby had no appitite kn makan drumah, i terus bwa ya makan laah. And she brings along her sisters.

We endup di gadong and having Mc D there. I miss eating burger king actually. But, since diBrunei nadaa, Mac D pun jadi thh. Plus, i was tsliur kn makan spicy chicken mc deluxe. So, yeahh.. But, my baaby and her sisters indaa makan ! Nyehs.. Melayan fries tplng saja nah. But, its alright. Next time lagi mun dimurahkan rezeki. Amin.

Then, send them home, we were meeting up people juaa. And yeahh.. It was great to be with the one you loves. And thanks to rahim juaa. The other rahim i mean. For dgnkn makan apaa. Hee. May you have a very big business in the future as well. Amin. Then balik rumah, tidur.

The next day, i wokeup awal. Which i had meeting to attend, but since i got problems about ride, them carry on with their own leader. I trust my business partner herol saida, to run the meeting, and alhamdulilah its bejalan dgn lancar. :) may your big business berjalan dgn lancar. Amin.

And at night tadi, i was meeting up my another business partner, mashadi. Its been awhile pun sudahh dint jumpa him. Asal kn jumpa, hes being busy jua with the love ones. Might understand jua. When it comes to family and all. Cause, the business school teached us that, number 1 is God, 2 is Family and 3 is Business/Job. So, i understand.

Somehow, back to my story, i was hungry and we endup di Tk Tea House, Kiarong. Makan and everything, tjumpa my other business partner jua tdi, azim. Sorry bro, Liverpool kalahh. Hahahaha ! ;p i did told you. Trust your upline. ;p somehow, may you have a bigger business in the future too. Amin. And to mash, im sorry if i was meyusahkan tdi. Somehow, may you have a big business in the future too.

And after that, he send me home and i go tidur. And 3ish to 4 am tdi tbgn and here i am berblogging. :) so, i think thats all for now. Plus, its subuh pun. I better bgnkn my baaby and pray sesama. Wel, til here then. Have a nice day guys, and dont forget your prayers. Assalamualaikum.. Cheers ! ;D;D

No comments: