Thursday 19 May 2011

Business School 2

hello :) I'm back again.

well, not much to share on this chapter anyway. Robert told us about the second hidden value which is the value of changing quadrants instead of just changing jobs. Robert says, he wrote this book for those who ready to change in their life.

I can feel that everyone wanted to change in their life. no exception, myself either. but, the question is are we actually ready to change?? so let me share the quadrants that Robert told us earlier. :)

the quadrants are ;
> E (Employee)
> S (Self-employed)
> B (Business Owner)
> I (Investor)

how to move to another quadrants from your current quadrant? well, it's not easy for some people to change to another quadrants because where she/he belongs right now is what their parents' want or they are influence by their parents' quadrant. eventho they wanted to change. it takes time to change from current quadrant.

which quadrant you do want to go? is it, the E and S or B and I? you make your own decision. just remember, E and S maybe have alot of money but they lack of free time. which in B and I, they have alot money and they have alot of times too. :) so, I'm going to explain a bit on quadrant B and I on the next chapter which in the third hidden value..

adios. ;)

No comments: